Anti-Earth Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Flames24 said:
SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!! Jo and I were just talking about this on the phone yesterday!! We have this spacecraft we're taking to the moon lol...with a lot of you on it!! and wed go chill on mars or the moon or something!! how cool would that be!! earth sux!
Hehe, my spacecraft will have Flames painted on it. Anybody wanna ride in that one? ^_^
me! ME!! ::jumps up and down:: ::falls on a pole:: ::rolls off it and down a mountain:: ::gets attacked by a million dust bunnies:: ::gets up and waves:: I'M OKAY!! ::continues jumping around:: ME!! ME!! I WANNA RIDE IN THAT! ^_^
AAAAAAAAAAA ME!!! I'M COMING!!! :D I need my mommy after all... :lol:

oooooooo Flames cooool Brian! :woot: LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!

oooo think the poles will stay behing jo? :reallyexited:
LOL! i remember that!! we were gonna ride his racecar...but now its a spaceship!! EVEN BETTER!! So long earth!! the moon looks so tempting!! I just wanna jump on it! it looks bouncy!
Hehe, this sounds like a lotta fun. :smiley: ^_^ I'll still brign my Flames race car a long, it'll just have some thrusters on it so it can be driven out in space. ^_^

K. Ackles said:
Doesn't everyone just loooove Sarcasm. And it's amazing how lots of daggers in your back can work like acupuncture.
hmmm.... acupunture... no i don't think that would work... it might pop my bubble!

hehehe...that's funny!!! But it works...I had a sore back, because so many people were stabbing me in the back, and then I got just one more, and my back was fine! Amazing isn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back