anti-guys

Please be careful here. This thread is currently fine, but please be cautious.

The community guidelines say:
Feel free to disagree with another member’s opinion or stance on an issue. However, it is never OK to insult a member’s nationality, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or age. You can say “I don’t really agree with that religions stance on ____”, but never say “That religion is stupid” or something similar.

This includes using a term to describe a nationality, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or age in a derogatory or demeaning way.

Breaking one of the above rules can be considered a personal attack (flame), and can be treated as such.
And
Anyone can post in any thread, no matter what the thread is called. Anyone is welcome in a USA thread, for example. Threads that are not welcoming to everyone will be closed. NOTE: People who do not like a character may be asked not to participate in the character’s appreciation thread to try and prevent fights. Same with cast members.

Again, currently you are fine. However, be sure not to over generalize too much, because when you attack males in general you attack all males (including myself and the other 5 admins that are male).

I had problems with my last boyfriend I hate him now ....ok here it goes after we broke up some of my friends stopped hanging out with e some friends....then I heard he did want to be with me anymore because i wasnt all over him enough

HAHAHAHA CARI! LMAO Where'd you get the idea for THIS little thread hmm? :Points to M&M convo: LOL

I'm anti-guys. In the major way. I'm starting a convent.

^_^ i am gunna become a nun.... :smiley:

I have this friend named noel. hes a reeeeeal jerk. but thats just him. I guess some people change when they get older :(

People cant be friends forever and I guess he decided that it was time.

:nods: I used to have a friend like that. I didn't talk to him for three years... It was so sad, I couldn't look at him without wanting to either yell or cry. 😭 The best thing about the Israel trip was that I became friends with him again. Best thing that ever happened to me. :smiley:

Yeah. I dont know what his problem is :( I think its because I am moving but the way he has been treating me and my friend is just mean. He ignores us and.... hes just being a jerk.

I wish we could get past it. Ive known him most of my life. He was like my best friend. :(

Um... Cari, I'm not mad... Ally and I seem to be having a quite meaningful convo. So I have no problem. ;)

And Ally, I know how it feels, trust me. He was one of my best friends. Just go on a trip with 15 other PMSing girls, and you're the only one NOT PMSing. Then you can get to know him again. At least, that's how it worked for me. ;)

thanks for the advice. I will sure try that. I just need to find a trip and money and PMSing girl lol

O no Freelancer! We dont hate you :smiley: I am having a good convo! It feels good to talk about him. He has been so rude and it feels good to have people who know.

I just wish I knew what is wrong with him.

Guyness is whats wrong. Sometimes they change, sometimes things stay the same until one day you REALIZE they've changed. Everything changes. See if you can maybe get him alone, to talk about it.

A few years ago I might have told you to ditch him... but after everything that happened with my friend... DON'T. I cried over my friend once, just once, for about twenty minutes. It was 3 years after I had last spoken with him.

It stuck with me that much.

I will try that. Yes it must be guyness.

I wont ditch him. I dont think I have enough time to ditch him...

I will be moving soon so I guess I should talk to him and see whats the matter, but hes not home because hes at his Aunts for some time being....

It isn't just me he's being mean to. Its also my dear friend who is friends with him too....

I am just stumped about himm......

some people are sooooo hard to figure out.....

People just suck sometimes my friend. There's nothing you can really do but ride out the wave with them. They tend to get past the problems. And if they don't well... then that's fate. There's not much you can do to change it, just see if you can get used to this new person. They might not be that bad.

And if you're moving, and he's away, I'd call him ASAP. There would be nothing worse if you moved and never got to clear this whole thing up. Unresolved issues are just... blechy.

People just suck sometimes my friend. There's nothing you can really do but ride out the wave with them. They tend to get past the problems. And if they don't well... then that's fate. There's not much you can do to change it, just see if you can get used to this new person. They might not be that bad.

I totally agree with you