anti-guys

aliaschick4mv said:
I like guys better than girls too.

Girls are so emotional. It gets kind of annoying. And I always feel like I can be more myself around my guy friends.

So I wanna clarify.

I am anti-DATING guys. I'm fine with being friends with them.

Dating is too messy.
Totally agree dating is too messy!!!
my friend alex :love: thinks its nuts and i ahve never dated but all my friends have dated at least 10 guys which i think is nuts.

Though i ahve been asked out i ummm lets just say conviently forgot about sandro... lmao!

non anti guy today because its fathers day and u cant ht eur dad.

ok i was at the movies on Friday omg so many guys hitt on me and my friend but there was only one group that we liked they were so HOTT and i can't believe i would ever say this but HOTTER than MV hehe but then all the other guys we saw that night were like *hey ladies* *hey sweet things* *hey why don't you 2 cum over here so we won't be bored anymore* and then these guys n front of us were throwing candy at us and grabbing our arms to tells us to cum sit by them haha it was an eventful night!!! some guys and their pick up lines suck!! guys like that suck they think if they say one thing 2 you, . .u will buy it and go over there and talk to them
~Kay~

hotter than MV....are you sure? But if possible, I'm totally up for that!!!!

I think I've had one psycho guy who freaked my sisters and me out in NYC....we're walking a ways behind our parents and he comes up to us and said, "Hey Sweet Breakfast" LOL...we would've cracked up if the guy hadn't been so scary!

lol..I have a few here. There is this one guy my sis went to prom with last year....and wow...I mean plain old wow. He's obviously not AS hot as MV, but he's gosh darn close. My family likes to make fun of me for my "obsession" with him. (But we know their family well, so it's not bad! lol) But I don't believe it's humanly possible to be SO good-looking!!!!