Anti-Irina/Sloane

Hi all Irina/Sloane haters! :cool:

I'm realy pleased with this thread but it seems to be dying lately :( Please keep up the brilliant and funny posts fellow Irina/Sloane haters...... :eek:fftopic:

Anyway fellow Irina/Sloane haters has anyone got any new ideas to discuss about the ickiness of Irina/Sloane? ;)
Maybe this? Hotness of J/I on the scale of 1 to 10? <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY over 10, 100, 1000 etc </span>
Hotness of Irina/Sloane.......... <_< :blink: Hotness? Irina/Sloane? Them words don't even sound right when put into a sentance!!! :P

J/I FOREVER!

Katrina Halliwell said:
I completely agree with Randi (Iris) too.

Oddly tho, I can sort of see Barnett and Sloane... weird eh?

[post="986282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I see them as a much better couple than S/I. But I still favored Emily and Sloane and Irina and Jack as the best made couples. others just seem weird but Barnette and Sloane are OK together.

Alias_Addict47 said:
I see them as a much better couple than S/I. But I still favored Emily and Sloane and Irina and Jack as the best made couples. others just seem weird but Barnette and Sloane are OK together.
[post="994995"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah i have to agree with Emily/Sloane, they seemed a good couple ;)
Sloane/Barnett just didn't bother me i was just like 'ewwww' when i first saw it but that was it.
Now Irina/Sloane......... :yikes: :nonono: :mad: 👎!!!
JJ PLEASE just never ever get them two together :(

munchie20 said:
Yeah i have to agree with Emily/Sloane, they seemed a good couple ;)
Sloane/Barnett just didn't bother me i was just like 'ewwww' when i first saw it but that was it.
Now Irina/Sloane......... :yikes:  :nonono:  :mad:  👎!!!
JJ PLEASE just never ever get them two together :(
[post="995375"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
those smilies were the ones I felt like putting after the whole Nadia is S/I's daughter (n) the thought of them together is ewww! But Nadia is pretty. I was worried since she had Sloane as her dad!

Alias_Addict47 said:
those smilies were the ones I felt like putting after the whole Nadia is S/I's daughter  (n) the thought of them together is ewww! But Nadia is pretty. I was worried since she had Sloane as her dad!
[post="995934"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Those smilies are the ones i always want to put up when i hear S/I ship ;) ewwwww its just to icky to even think about :puke:

Where are all the Irina/Sloane ship haters??? :thinking: :(
This thread is dying and we shouldn't let this 'ship' destroy J/I ;) !

munchie20 said:
Those smilies are the ones i always want to put up when i hear S/I ship ;)  ewwwww its just to icky to even think about :puke:

Where are all the Irina/Sloane ship haters??? :thinking:  :(
This thread is dying and we shouldn't let this 'ship' destroy J/I ;) !
[post="1023337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree 100%! Any ship that makes me pictures Sloane w/out a shirt is BAAAAAAAAD! I could handle Irina being a KGB spy and killing MV's dad, but cheating on Jack with Sloane is crossing the line.

The only way I will accept it is if she slept with him to fulfill some Rambaldi prophecy and she tells Jack that she NEVER had feelings for Sloane EVER!

ms.katejones said:
I agree 100%! Any ship that makes me pictures Sloane w/out a shirt is BAAAAAAAAD! I could handle Irina being a KGB spy and killing MV's dad, but cheating on Jack with Sloane is crossing the line.

The only way I will accept it is if she slept with him to fulfill some Rambaldi prophecy and she tells Jack that she NEVER had feelings for Sloane EVER!
[post="1023434"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:welcome: :hi: Babs would you like to join us :whistle:?

Sloane/Irina must be stopped.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah I totally agree, on the plus side, you lena is not coming back, which is bad, but anyway getting to the plus side, at least we will never have to watch a love scene between her and Sloane, that would just make me wanna :rip: -_- </span>

Irina/Sloane is going to be stopped one day and the supposed 'affair' is going to be a lie ;) (hopefully :thinking: ).
Irina just couldn't of had an affair with Sloane 🇳🇴, Sloane must of deffinately forced her or something. SLOANE AND IRINA IS A LIE! ;)

munchie20 said:
Irina/Sloane is going to be stopped one day and the supposed 'affair' is going to be a lie ;) (hopefully :thinking: ).
Irina just couldn't of had an affair with Sloane 🇳🇴, Sloane must of deffinately forced her or something. SLOANE AND IRINA IS A LIE! ;)
[post="1045648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would love it if Jack turned out to be Nadia's father.

Maybe Irina hypnotised Sloane and made him believe that they had an affair. OR Sloane is self-delusional because of his jealousy with Jack and Sydney's realtionship. It would really be cool if we find out that Nadia is Jack's daughter.

Sloane is so pathetic... so sad... (n)

I hope Irina comes to the show and shoot Sloane in the head for telling lies. Hehehe. That would be a nice scene. :D

Back