Anti-Lauren Club

Damnit - I hope so. Maybe she'll get her head stuck in between the cell bars while in CIA custody and die of oxygen deprivation.

LOL. That would be great.

Maybe she's in CIA custody and we'll get a few torture scenes in there. And then of course, she dies.

hotpot said:
Damnit - I hope so. Maybe she'll get her head stuck in between the cell bars while in CIA custody and die of oxygen deprivation.
:laughbounce: :rotflmao: And the only sounds you hear coming from her cell is her crying out for help but it sounds more like, "MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" :sideroll:

LOL - or remember her tirade of 'You kept her secret from meeeeeee?'

Her head will be caught in the bars and in the background in some random office scene, we will hear a faint 'Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...' everyone will kinda look at each other, shrug and carry on with the ep - thus the extent of her recurring role (y)

Special Guest Voice:
The Voice of Lauren Reed: Melissa George

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: you guys are too funny! can you imagine if that really happened on the show? i'd probably crack up and miss the next couple scenes.

Oh I bet when Dixon finds out she had a hand in helping kidnap his kids - his hands will be measuring the space around her neck for sure!

:Ponders: Although - I wouldn't want Dixon to be the one that does her in... like Joyie suggested I'm kinda wanting Sark to do it ^_^

WARNING; GIRL ON EXCESSIVE COFFEE OVERLOAD LET LOOSE ON ANTI-LAUREN CLUB FORUM

how perfect would it be if....

Vaughn completely finds out about Lauren and is all angry and be like, i can't believe i married you, i never loved you la la la, and she'll be in a cell looking all ugly and awful and knotted hair and he'd be like, i cant believe i acted like a stoopid person and didn't leave you for syd, and i never loved you, and u can rot in a cia cell for killing innocent ppl and having a part in kidnapping dixons kiddywinks etc.

Then he would like, go to syd and beg forgiveness and say how much he loves her and she'd be like hurrah, its like :xmas: christmas and all my presents have come at once, and then she'd go to laurens cell and be like mwahahaha, your evil, i should have guessed. you had a great guy, and because you are so stoopid you lost him, now hes with me where he belongs

and then syd and vaughn are all happy and lauren is in her cell lots; thats why shes a recuring character. and sark can go back to being all dominant and manly
and not controlled by that women and go do his thing and syd and vaughn can do their thing and la la...ok...im getting carried away. :blush: can u tell iv'e had too much coffee.... :blink: :D

ooh, can i just agree with 'vaughnandsyd4eva', that, well, i know she is a recurring character, but i hope that doesnt last long and syd or sark kill her! if vaughn not slow and painful coz he's too sweet and empathetic for that, but if sark does it he'll do it slow and painful in his awesomely wicked ways.
hurrah!

sark, vaughn, syd = :Punkrock: u rock!
lauren = :stick: im coming after you! mwahaahah

it really bugs me that sark and lauren are "together". grrrr.
also, the fact that vaughn and lauren were so close to breaking up and now they are back together is just...frustrating (even though i am a sarkney fan :lol: ) lauren was so close to being out of vaughn's life (not to mention pretty much all ppl associated w/ him)
next week's (well in 2 weeks) epi will be good b/c syd thinks that she saw lauren out in the field and she's gonna be on to her. also vaughn sees lauren going down the elevator....hmmmm what will happen? i HATE waiting for my alias, and i don't have the alias dvd's to tide me over :( (being the poor college kid that i am)
keep up the lauren-hating!

or how about Vaughn can find out about Lauren being evil and get MAJORLY angry and grab his gun, in a fit of rage for her causing so many deaths, and then shoot her. That would be cool. I would watch that episode non stop if it happened.
OR
Vaughn finds out and runs to Syd to tell her and Syd sees how upset Vaughn is a shoots Lauren because she hurt Vaughn. THE BEST CASE SCENARIO....
wow...that would be fun. You're lucky you can have coffee. I gave it up for lent....really regretting it now....I haven't gone this long without coffee...since......I was born......ahhhhhhhhhh!! I'm going mental!!

i nearly threw the remote at the TV screen last night. Just watched Reunion and I was sooo angry at Lauren just being there. She kissed Vaughn.....urgh....I can't find the words to express my anger. I wanted to gauge my eyeballs out!! lol

Alright new members have been added - I think I got everyone ;)

btw - Meg, I am loving your new sig!! Esp the Sark with Syd in bed-ness (y) (y) :D

Damnit last ep makes me so angry - just when I think we are starting to get somewhere with this Lauren business - we are back to the same spot! Vaughn's still with her, Jack is still suspicious, Syd is still miserable... the only thing that is looking up is the fact that Sark seems to have returned to his normal self ;)

You should go over to SD-1 where they have SARKNEY banners!! They're awesome!!!

Ahh- all this talk of killing Lauren warms my heart. :D

You know at the beginning of the show when they introduced her to us as Vaughn’s wife - I was upset but then I thought: well, it will add some spice to the show other than just the spy stuff. Get to see Sydney and Vaughn trying to fight their way back together. But this Lauren s*@t has got to go; NOW!!!!!!! Getting your daddy killed just to keep your man and your job; that’s just sick, sick, sick. So, yes, count me in to the ani-lauren club. I didn’t really start feeling this way until last night. I don’t know; something about a girl and their daddy is special; Lauren is just wrong; of course, her mommy is evil too. But Lauren holding a gun on her own daddy; just really pissed me off last night. I hope Sydney is the one that gets to kick her asssssssss......

Okay; Now I feel a little better. I wanted to kick my TV into the wall last night when Vaughn went back to her. I don't blame him; but I just wanted to kill her....

Take care
Kiki

An Anti-Lauren Club!!! What a wonderful idea! lol, I've despised the little man-stealing aussie since day 1 and wasn't at all surprised when we wfound out she was evil. And...she's just evil!!! I can't say anymore. She is a plague on Alias. A plague that needs to be stopped and have its ass kicked by Syd. Can I join in the anti-evil-man-steaking-aussie-ness? :lol:

Back