Anti-Lauren Club

hey all :smiley: geez, i havent been here for ages.
SHAME ON ME....its not that i hate lauren any less...
just been getting distracted on the spoilers board :P

:banghead: urgh its frustrating me so much
the b**** hasn't been affected by karma yet...
but...
the previews for 3.22 look soo good...
hehe, vaughn all sexy and saying he hates her...
HURRAH! :rolleyes: god, he's such a dream boat :P

Alias Anna said:
Woo hoo! Another member. ^_^ Just wait for Suzi to get here and you'll get one!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Has Suzi been here yet??????? I want 2 post Anti Lauren # on mi sig!</span> :angry: :lol: :P

ur #58 raealilas. :smiley:

suzi has had her finals the last two weeks - a little patience wouldnt hurt! ;)

RaeAlias said:
jems said:
ur  #58 raealilas. :smiley:

suzi has had her finals the last two weeks - a little patience wouldnt hurt!  ;)
OH! Thanx!
And sorry - I didn't know . . :blush: :thinking:

RAE
Thanks for getting my back on that Jems - I guess while I'm away if there are new members, you can edit my post and add 'em for me ;)

Keep on hatin' all :D

heylo! may I please join the Anti-Lauren Club, cos basically I hate her!

reasons? well...um...she is an evil sheep (lol corinne), she's kinda annoying, and well, she doesn't exist! (DENIAL FOREVER!!)

so yeah...may I join? :smiley:

no worries suzi - all this time and i never even thought about adding people myself!!! :P :P :blush:

steph - ur in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

anways - lauren haters - new game - how do you want Lauren to go out in the finale - a few of my fave choices are

- DEAD
- IN PAIN

erm yeah that pretty much sums it up for me?? anyone else???

Death would almost be to easy on her. At least, I want her in so much pain before she finally dies.

Does this make me a bad person? :thinking: ;)

Muhahahahah there will be some b****slapping on the finale (unless the promo is very very misleading) !! Die Laure, die!!!!!

Amy--no, it makes you a great person! ;) i would say it might blow your cover...but you seem to already be a proud lauren-hater!! ;)

cute_as_candy said:
Amy--no, it makes you a great person! ;) i would say it might blow your cover...but you seem to already be a proud lauren-hater!! ;)
Oh yes - I feel no shame in my Lauren hatred! :lol: I shout it out for the whole world to know! ^_^

amy lynn said:
cute_as_candy said:
Amy--no, it makes you a great person!  ;)  i would say it might blow your cover...but you seem to already be a proud lauren-hater!!  ;)
Oh yes - I feel no shame in my Lauren hatred! :lol: I shout it out for the whole world to know! ^_^
o yea! :lol: loud and proud

Back