Anti-Lost

Hibou said:
Well, I meant it's being pushed back an hour for that big-ass Lost finale. Seriously, who the hell needs three-fricking-hours finale?
[post="1322597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
THREE HOURS?!?!

And they wonder why we hate it... :hmm:

Hibou said:
Well, I meant it's being pushed back an hour for that big-ass Lost finale. Seriously, who the hell needs three-fricking-hours finale?

lol...but wouldn't you be happy if that 3 hour finale was for Alias? ;)

Hibou said:
Hee, I thought you meant Sun-to-Wed--but that was DH's fault . . . :lol:

SpyDude said:
That was a bit off-topic. What I wanted say was JJ simply doesn't care for Alias anymore.
[post="1327013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope after tonight's episode (Mirage) you will change you mind about Alias - it was a great episode!

:eek:fftopic: Yeah I know I'm off topic. But I can't and won't bash Lost.

^ Oh I could. ^_^ But I won't. ;) At least not right now.

But I will say this: If it took THIS LONG for an S1-like ep to return to Alias, just how loyal is JJ REALLY being to Alias? :blink: :hmm:

Kewii said:
Please do NOT post spoilers outside of the spoiler forum without warning.
[post="1327538"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thank God I missed that! Thanks, Kewii!!! :D

Hibou said:

Actually just to clarify, there will be 2 hours of Lost for the season finale. On May 18th we'll have an hour of Lost and 2 hours of Alias. Then on the 25th, we'll have 2 hours of Lost and an hour of Alias (season finales for them both).

So there's some equality there.

And I got this from alias-media...so if it's inncorrect, don't kill the messenger. ;)

Jamison said:
Actually just to clarify, there will be 2 hours of Lost for the season finale.  On May 18th we'll have an hour of Lost and 2 hours of Alias.  Then on the 25th, we'll have 2 hours of Lost and an hour of Alias (season finales for them both).

So there's some equality there.

And I got this from alias-media...so if it's inncorrect, don't kill the messenger. ;)
[post="1335069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lost's finale is a two-parter, on two nights, but it adds up to Three hours. So, the finale is 3 hours, it's just split up.

Hibou said:
Lost's finale is a two-parter, on two nights, but it adds up to Three hours. So, the finale is 3 hours, it's just split up.
[post="1336651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But in all fairness Alias' could technically be viewed as 3 hours too. 2 tonight and 1 next Wednesday. Where as Lost gets 1 tonight and 2 next week.

Jamison said:
But in all fairness Alias' could technically be viewed as 3 hours too.  2 tonight and 1 next Wednesday.  Where as Lost gets 1 tonight and 2 next week.
[post="1345665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya, Les is right. Alias is airing three different eps over two wednesdays ("The Descent," "Search and Rescue," and "Before the Flood"). Lost is airing three installments of the same episode over two weeks ("Exodus Parts 1-3")

Actually, Lost is getting more than 22 hours this season. They got a 2-hour pilot plus a couple of extra hours ordered. Then, when the finale came in long, they added an hour to that. I don't know how many extra it came out to in the end. So--embarrassment of riches. That's what happens for a hit. ;) Good for the fans, but a cause for resentment for people who only care about the sister with lower ratings. Personally, I'm happy to have another season of both since I like both (and 22 eps of Alias, we were worried it might have a shorter season, remember?).

Yeah see that's my problem. :( The "sister show," as you call it (eew) is doing worse ratings-wise. And is more likely to be cancelled next season than Lost. Of course, I can't really say that until Lost's new season comes out and we see how it does. :lol: Remember Felicity? :rotflmao: Anyway, I doubt Alias has more than one year left. As for Lost... it will be in danger once The Catch comes out. :mellow:

Leslie said:
As for Lost... it will be in danger once The Catch comes out. :mellow:
[post="1353850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If The Catch comes out . . . it didn't get bought this season and it's not on the midseason roster either. I suppose they could take another run at it, but there's only so many times you can go to the well . . .

They said only one Abrams property made it this time, one of the comedies.

Back