Anti Makeup

Wow... so much hatred... :lol:

I wear makeup. :::runs and hides::: I used to hate the stuff, but now I usually don't leave the house without it on. I just use powder, some blush ('cause my face is always really pale), and gloss. I used to be a cosmetician, so I would always buy all this makeup and never wear it! I have a makeup drawer full of junk! Sometimes I'll get funky and use some mascara and eyeshadow, but my eyes water a lot, so I'm paranoid of it running and me looking like a raccoon. Plus, when I wear eyeshadow, I look like a little girl trying to play dress up (and I turn 20 in less than 2 weeks!). But yeah, I always have fun making fun of the girls who wear so much makeup, their face color and their neck color don't match. It's sick. And they're going to have terrible skin when they're 40.

The difference between gloss and lipstick used to be more well defined. But lipstick gives your lips a different color, while gloss is more translucent... it just makes your lips shiny. Lipstick also usually smells really gross. Ewww you ate it once, Jo? Nasty!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
what's up with all the anti threads? :blink:
i don't know! yeesh...

all i wear is foundation/cover up and lip balm. foundation/cover up is the greatest thing ever. hides all your blemishes. and, trust me, i've got tons of 'em. :confused: and lip balm... it's just nice. :D and that's about it. well, i've started wearing browser lately but that's only after i managed to fix my wayward eyebrows.

you're very lucky if you don't need cover up. i can't live without it. my skin's so blech.

i don't like makeup that weighs your face down which is why all i wear is foundation and lip balm. :D

Why the anti-threads? Because we are a mass of pessimistic cynical sarcastic ppl who hate life? :lol: :P nah, we are just... i dunno really hehe

Some of you may find this hard to believe but guys in ancient Egypt guys LOVED to wear makeup as much as girls. Freaky..................

DIE MAKEUP DIE!

Yea!! I'm anti-make-up too!!
I'm extremely pale skinned...(think Casper)LMAO...That I just don't look right wearing make-up. I'll admit, I started wearing "lip gloss," but even then, it's only for special occasions.
I think women are naturally beautiful...but when a woman wears make-up for so long, when you see her w/o it, she looks ugly....in a way, make-up takes away your beauty.
Did that make any sence?? :blink:
-Karie-

I'm not completely anti-make-up !!

I'm anti-make-up b/c I think young ppl shoudn't put it !! And that some girls wear too much make-up !! And you're right Karie we save lots of money !
Every girls in my class wear make-up !! Once I put some make-up b/c one girl ask me to, and I wanted to know the reactions ! My best friend (she's in another class) didn't care but she thinks like me : it's without interest ! My best boyfriend, told me I was a sl** !! :devil: ::grrr:: He didn't even apologize !! But I understand his reaction ! The girl who asked me to, thought I was better w/ make-up ! My decision after this experience : I won't wear make-up before I got a job ! 😆

But I also think that when we have some jobs, it's better to put make-up ! Look at Jennifer Garner, she wears make-up but not too much ! She's so beautiful !!! :D

i don't wear and am proud of it!!!
if u wear it too much it does ruin ur skin!
though i use lip balm for my lips to ehlp them in the winter coz they go horrid

Cool! More people who don't wear make-up! I'm almost 18 and have never worn it. Honestly, I couldn't be bothered, and I don't think it's necessary...

i am not anit makeup because i have to wear makeup for dance and theatre! but usually i never wear makeup only lipgloss and light eyeshadow and lotion.

Ok this is truly sickening but this girl in my class wears SO much makeup that her mom made her go to a tanning bed so she would stop wearing it. These other girls in my class went to Florida, and they got really, really tanned, and she was STILL darker than they were. It's disgusting, she wears like 2 inches of it and then all this sparkly eyeshadow, it's gross. When you look at her face and then you see like her hairline, it's like black and white, it's disturbing.

Haha! Lol, i wear make up, not much but juz some 2 cover up my ugly skin. know it prob makes it worse but it makes me think i look a lil better! its all in the mind!! Oh, if only i had more self confidence! damm mirrors!

*~Loz~*

Back