Anti Makeup

nance said:
lol!!! i no!!! it's horrible!! i end up looking like i got a black eye! that's why i quit makeup!!
it sounds like you were on drugs or something! LMAO! i ahet it too, although I enever started it!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Anyone out there hate make up? I mean....baH! I can't even understand why people put it on....it's such nasty stuff, I mean...really...you put it on when you're young, even more when you're older, and it totally ruins your face...I saw this one lady who's face was sooo scary because she used makeup WAY too much...LMAO!! I can't tell you what anything is besides lipstick. And what's the difference between lipstick and lip gloss? :blink:
i so agree jo! i never wear make up! i'll wear chapstick or lipgloss or something but the rest? no way! my mom's always like "at least put some one when we go somewhere nice" so i have to but when i'm at my grandmother's i love it because she HATES it when i have to put some on. i don't get it. lots of people look WORSE with makeup. my piano teacher wears so much that it rubs off on her collar! she's the sweetest person ever but it's gross! why take the time?

every1, hrm out of curiousity what brand of lip gloss/balm do you use?

Lip Smackers
Anything Bonne Bell
They smell the best

And they don't test on animals! I love bonne bell's lip products... though not really lip smackers. I forgot what bonne bell product I use every day... it's in a tube, with little bubble type things... LoL But it smells really good!

yeah i like it when products don't test their things on animals . . but n e wayz i barely get to wear make up b/c my school doesn't allow it except clear mascara (HAHA) and lip gloss but when i do i mostly wear eye make up thats it like eye liner masacar and eyeshadow i HATE absolutley HATE blush i just do it makes me look really red and i do not need that
~Kay~

Existentialist said:
Lip Smackers
Anything Bonne Bell
They smell the best

And they don't test on animals! I love bonne bell's lip products... though not really lip smackers. I forgot what bonne bell product I use every day... it's in a tube, with little bubble type things... LoL But it smells really good!
is it lip rush? i love that stuff! it smells so good! and i don't know why they would test on animals, I mean what gerbil wants to wear lipgloss! LMAO!

is it lip rush? i love that stuff! it smells so good! and i don't know why they would test on animals, I mean what gerbil wants to wear lipgloss! LMAO!

I don't know about the gerbils... but what about squirrels? I wouldn't put it past them! :lol:

And it's not lip rush, though I have some of that somewhere too. It's Lip Burst, in Grape Gulp. It smells sooo good! I have this drawer full of lip gloss... I counted just now and I have 20 different lip glosses, in various flavors! And I know I have more than that, too. I'm such a lip gloss freak.

Aliasgirl47 said:
well thanks, but some ppl actually think i'm wearing makeup and i'm not.
me too! they're like "do you wear maskera? you're so lucky! you're eyelashes are sooooooooo long!" it gets a little weird after awhile.

yeah a girl i know came up to me and said, " mandi you have really pretty eyes" and i was like okkk and then she told me again two more time and i was freaked out! i wonder what Matt thinks of my eyes...

Back