Anti-OC

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
There's one in the Lost forum, so I figured some people wouldn't mind me starting one here. :angelic: I happen to find this show shallow and extremely lacking in quality, from plot lines to acting skills. Honestly. So yes, tell me I'm not the only one?

I'M IN!!

I have never watched an episode, and I resolve that I never will. For one thing I go to school with these kids, I don't need to watch it on TV :rolleyes: One of the most shallow shows around, IMO.

:eek: I'm so sorry >.< Of course, there's always the "But you've never seen it so how can you say it's bad!" argument for me, so maybe it's a good thing :P

I hate the OC. Especially Marissa and I hate Mischa Barton even more. The only people I really like are Summer and the actress who plays her (I always forget her name! -_- ) and Adam Brody.

Hi :hi:

I like the OC.... i got sucked in...... it's hard going to a all girls school...

"OMG, like did you see the episode last, wasn't it like ..... the best.."

Yeah...

I have to agree ..... some... ok most of the actors if you can call them that can't act... but thats what makes a Teen drama, good (or bad, i don't know)

it's like Dawson's Creek or 90210 .....( I liked them to....lol :blush:)

Well, if you give me an example of any of the 4 major actors/actresses (from what I know of the show), I consider all 4 to be very. bad. actors. Sorry. :hmm:

I used to watch the O.C, but recently I just have no interest anymore. I liked the first season, but after that there was no storyline, expet the same thing over and over again! I have a lot of friends who really like the O.C, but I don't know...I just don't find it entertaining. MAYBE IF THEY TRIED DEVOLPING SOME TYPE OF STORY-LINE, OTHER THAN SUMMER AND SETH BREAKING UP AND THEN GETTING BACK TOGTHER. THEN, RYAN AND MIRISSA BREAK UP AND GET BACK TOGTHER. THERE A HINT FOR YA, lol~

Ya, so I could safely say that I am Anti- O.C (omg, if my friend read that she might kill me, lol)

~Andrea :angelic:

i watched the first episode and i totally loved the theme song. so i tuned in to the second episode and turned it off after the theme song. i must admit, i was tempted to watch the third episode after i watched the theme song, but then after a while i figured i'll just get the song and that way, i dont have to remember to turn the TV on every week just to watch those 30 seconds.

Back