anti- people

SydB_JenG said:
YES ANTI PEOPLE!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!! PEOPLE SUCK!! Why do you think my best friend is a fricking cabbage?
yeah im not much better... I've got my cats and a little guy named SmarterChild...

SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
You guys are "anti-people" ... so, in a sense, you are against yourself ... you are people too ... or aren't you?
yeah. I'm against myself. Big deal. Like I said, I'm ashamed of being a human.
ditto...i was supposed to be a dog...i was...being human is a curse or something...what good comes of it?
ugh, I wasn't even supposed to be born. I wish I wasn't. Life sucks, so does living on earth.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
You guys are "anti-people" ... so, in a sense, you are against yourself ... you are people too ... or aren't you?
yeah same here, id rather be anything but a human, ANYTHING!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
ditto...i was supposed to be a dog...i was...being human is a curse or something...what good comes of it?
ugh, I wasn't even supposed to be born. I wish I wasn't. Life sucks, so does living on earth.
Space here we come...

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
YES ANTI PEOPLE!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!! PEOPLE SUCK!! Why do you think my best friend is a fricking cabbage?
yeah im not much better... I've got my cats and a little guy named SmarterChild...
I know how that is...my best friend is my dog and my dog hates me.

alias_fan said:
what if you were a paperclip? that wouldn't be considered a person... i wish i were a paperclip.
another one ... OMG ... you would get turn aorund, used and all that ... not saying its not good, but OMG ...

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias_Gay said:
Space here we come...
we're gonna find a way. I dunno how, but we will.

Um... life doesn't always suck! There are so many things life has to offer, and I KNOW that there are so many horrible things and that LIFE DOES SUCK *A LOT* but still.... i mean there are things that are great in life... like talking to you guys and watching alias!

How old are you guys??? I mean, you haven't even lived long enough and
you are already complaining ... and pls. don't come and bite my ears off ... :confused:

Alias_Gay said:
alias_fan said:
what if you were a paperclip? that wouldn't be considered a person... i wish i were a paperclip.
another one ... OMG ... you would get turn aorund, used and all that ... not saying its not good, but OMG ...
no no... paperclip's are shiny... they're sharp and unused because they live in a bubble. it's a nice bubble. they have ice cream in the bubble freezer.

Alias_Gay said:
you are already complaining ... and pls. don't come and bite my ears off ... :confused:
complaining? maybe... or just stating an opinion

well now i am leaving! this is definately the wrong place for me...me who always is trying to show that we have hope that there is somehing to look forward to....maybe i give up...maybe there is no point trying to convice ppl that there is something good in life....maybe i am just being all innocent an dnaive....but i just think there is something to life otherwise what is the point in living......there i ahve thrown myself out there so now i am leaving this topic......if you guys are gonan throw me out

alias_fan said:
Alias_Gay said:
alias_fan said:
no no... paperclip's are shiny... they're sharp and unused because they live in a bubble. it's a nice bubble. they have ice cream in the bubble freezer.
ice-cream??? didn't know that !!!

Alias_Gay said:
I'm 14. But that doesn't mean I don't know anything about life. And no offense but you don't know anything about our lives.

Alias_Gay said:
alias_fan said:
Alias_Gay said:
alias_fan said:
ice-cream??? didn't know that !!!
yeah! and see that's why i wish i were a paperclip.

Back