< Anti-Sarkina >

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ANTI-SARKINA

Sark? And Irina? I think not! :angry: Whether you're J/I (like me) or you just hate the idea, say so and join!

+ [1] Alias Anna
+ [2] adrianalazarey
+ [3] jess
+ [4] Aliasfan13
+ [5] yendys47
+ [6] *IriS*
+ [7] Alias_Addict47
+ [8] Natalia</span>

i want to join!!

sark and irina totally to not go together. I love j/i, and i love sarkney!!

i see irina as more of a mother/teacher figure to sark than a lover.

sarkina is just totally wrong!!

adrianalazarey said:
i see irina as more of a mother/teacher figure to sark than a lover.
[post="991544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It gives that strange sensation of the Oedipus complex.

i am def. j/i. but i also like the idea of (a while ago not now) sarkina. i dunno, it's the whole sleeping with authority type thing. it'd be totally about power and dominance and sex, no real feellings. i think it'd be cool.
m-c

Sark and Irina? No way would that ever be a good couple. I mean come on! She's more a mentor than a lover and plus, Sark and Irina together would be EWWW! J/I 4eva!

Oh, I'm #3 ^_^ I try to be 'pro' instead of 'anti'. Meh, it was inevitable I'll be anti something :lol:

Was there ever a moment where Sark expressed some form of attraction to Irina? I don't remember any, but of course its something I would really want to remember, lol.

i'm not anti-sarkina (you have my on the list with a ?). i'm not pro it either. i try to stay open to everything. and like i said before, i don't want sarkina going on now. i just see it as a cool thing for like previously. like when they were younger and he had first met her. i dunno, he just seems like the type to want to f*** the boss. :smiley:

m-c

Aliasfan13 said:
Eww that's sick. Me join!
[post="1017172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, no Sarkina EVER! It is only slightky less disturbing than Sloane and Irina being together because at least Sark is hot. Still, no more of these ships that break up J/I; they are BAD!

It is only slightky less disturbing than Sloane and Irina being together because at least Sark is hot.
Actually, I thnk it is even more disturbing. Poor Sloane. The way everybody talks about him, you would think he was some sort of decaying reptile!

Still, no more of these ships that break up J/I; they are BAD!
I don't know why so many people are worried about that. It's not like Sloane and Irina were ever in love. And I certainly don't think Katya and Jack were in love. I don't think either of those 'relationships' were ever any threat to the Jack/Irina relationship.

Natalia said:
I don't know why so many people are worried about that. It's not like Sloane and Irina were ever in love. And I certainly don't think Katya and Jack were in love. I don't think either of those 'relationships' were ever any threat to the Jack/Irina relationship.
[post="1023555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But will Jack be able to look at Irina the same way, knowing that she cheated on him with his supposed friend? I mean Jack had a bad enough time handling her betrayal as a KGB spy, now he has deal with her affair, as well!

I think finding out that Irina was a KGB spy is more severe than infidelity. Although, from Jack's perspective, that may be a different case.

Anyways, this is the Anti-Sarkina thread so I'll get back to talking about Sarkina. Its bad. Very bad. :mellow: :lol:

jess said:
I think finding out that Irina was a KGB spy is more severe than infidelity.  Although, from Jack's perspective, that may be a different case.

Anyways, this is the Anti-Sarkina thread so I'll get back to talking about Sarkina.  Its bad.  Very bad. :mellow: :lol:
[post="1024464"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Being a KGB spy SHOULD be more severe, but like you said I'm not sure Jack will feel the same.

As for Sarkina, if Jack found out about that, well, let's just say Sark will end up like Haladki...meaning tortured and DEAD.

And since I don't want Sark to die, I don't want any Sarkina on the show.

ms.katejones said:
Being a KGB spy SHOULD be more severe, but like you said I'm not sure Jack will feel the same.
[post="1024739"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Let's step into Jack's shoes: How would you "feel" if you found out that when the woman who fell in love with you and married you, it was all a lie? Is this less of a betrayal than infidelity (even with a best friend)? People can commit adultery and still love their husbands . . . but Irina walked into her relationship with a plan to betray her future mate . . . I'd expect that Jack would find that a little more painful. ;)

Sorry . . . wandering off topic, here . . . but I thought I'd add my two cents, since people were ruminating about it.

Back