< Anti-Sarkina >

acting_chica said:
i'm not anti-sarkina (you have my on the list with a ?).  i'm not pro it either.  i try to stay open to everything.  and like i said before, i don't want sarkina going on now.  i just see it as a cool thing for like previously.  like when they were younger and he had first met her.  i dunno, he just seems like the type to want to f*** the boss. :smiley:

m-c
[post="1017170"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

okay.... well i'll take you off.

Aliasfan13 said:
Eww that's sick. Me join!
[post="1017172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey... want to be acting_chica's number? :D

The sheer thought of thismakes me gag...

I'm a J/I, so i definitely will not want Irina with any other guy other than Jack (and vice versa), count me in :D

Natalia said:
Actually, I thnk it is even more disturbing. Poor Sloane. The way everybody talks about him, you would think he was some sort of decaying reptile!
I don't know why so many people are worried about that. It's not like Sloane and Irina were ever in love. And I certainly don't think Katya and Jack were in love. I don't think either of those 'relationships' were ever any threat to the Jack/Irina relationship.
[post="1023555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

By that logic, any husband or wife could argue, "Honey, it doesn't matter if I grabbed a quickie with your best friend, since I'm not in love with him/her, it's no threat to our relationship."

Hmmm...I don't think that approach would work all that often. :blink:

WOAH....sarkina :ermm: :confused: :blink:
that's just not right especially when he considered her like his own mother?
thats kinda creepy :(
sorry, im with the anti-sarkina thing

. i don't think the writers are ready to commit suicide just yet.

^Very very freacky. since he really does consider her a suroggate mother. some kinda twisted flower in the attic thing would be going on. can i join?

This mental image just popped into my head about Sarkina, if it ever got out that it had happened.

WEISS: "Sir, Agent Bristow apparently freaked out when that Intel Sheet appeared on the screen. Bristow started babbling and pounding fists on the table, chanting, "Bad mental image, bad, bad, bad!!!...world spinning...must kill Sark!"

DIXON: "Which Agent Bristow?"

WEISS: "Well, actually they both reacted identically."

I am definitely anti-Sarkina. I think Sark needs to be single and unattached. And if he was with someone it would NOT be Irina. That's just gross. She's much too old for him- and she belongs with Jack. Can I have a # please?

Snarkina ?! EWWW gross no way, not ever! I loooove J/I but regardless that would just not work. Sign me up please :smiley:

Back