Anti-School Girl Cliques Clique!

thanks nance....but i..grr..u know...but....this way..its quicker.....lots quicker than a stress ball...take a few shots and its koo....but....u should try nance...ull see that what i do to get rid of stress is alot faster than other ways...

race unfortunately is an issue. every school i go to i'm always part of the minority group. no..no..no...i'm not going to start arguing for affermitive action for ppl accepting me, b/c frankly i find it to be BS. the elementary school i went to, only 3 blocks from my
house is situated in an irish neighborhood, so it wasn't really that clicky on the way you dressed...eh but we were in elementary school i guess. the middle school i go to now is mainly hispanic dominated. so the easiest way people see to put me down is race, as I was never really vertically or educationally challenged, or obesed. i was too sure of my sense of style for anyone to make fun of it. as i made a point to prove that all the ghetto kids made up thier own uniform that we all protested agaisnt to be put down. i never liked when race, socail class or anything came down to how you rate a person, but inevitably its how the world works.

::seriously hangs head in shame::.....ey nance....thanks for actually listening to what i do......u actuaklly remembered my problem..some people dont care...thanks nance....alot....=)

Yeah, they do suck! Our school is pretty small, so it's just divided into two groups. The "popular" ones who party all the time, get drunk/high and whatnot. And my friends and I. The thing is, it doesn't matter how they act or anything. It's just that they're all backstabbing. They all pretend to be such great friends, but they're quick to spread a rumour or make a nasty comment.

My school is small so theres only like 4 groups. That sucks because once u hang out with someone then have to leave u've already hung out with everyone else, u don't belong anywhere if u don't have some kind of stereo type. It's soo hard, the girls in my class are really going through a rough time, REALLY rough time. I've taken an interest in the internet because it feels safer even though its not lol. Theres no dangers of cliques on the internet hehe

-Roxy

Whats almost worse than the popular people are the suck ups. i cant STAND it when someone is like "Oh she's so cool. I wanna be like her" and they do anything to please them. It makes me so mad! It's like "Whats wrong with being yourself? Being popular isn't everything!"

OMG i know! I mean if someone is nice, outgoing, and happens to be popular u want to be their friend, and thats ok. But when someone is a leader, but uses it wrong, and keeps telling off that person, and yet they STILL try sooo hard to be their friend, they think somethings wrong with them or something and try to fix it. Thats what bugs me the MOST!

-Roxy

Exactly! It's fine if their nice but most(not all but most) popular people are dumb, stuck-up snobs that think they rule the world and that it revolves around them. GRR! It's very irksome!

Yep, theres nothing wrong being popular, but when u use it wrongly, like some do, it gets ugly.

-Roxy

there were three different kinds of groups at my school it was small school but anywayz there was: the popular the the middle group and the well i hate to say it but the geeks . . and yes i was a part of the popular group but i wasn't mean to all the girls or the geeks no i didn't like to be mean it always made me feel bad when i was and if i ever was mean seconds later i would apoligize for wut i said or did i talked to everyone thats just who i was and everyone loved me for that but there were girls in my group who were mean. .they hated it when i would talk to someone who wasn't a part of our group it made me insane and one day i started to tlak to these girls that were in the *middle group* and we were all laughin at stuff in the hallway and when i left to go to my classroom one of my friends well not n e more but was like *are u friends with them* in a snotty mean tone and i was like *yeah* and she blew me off and talked bout me behind my back thats why i kinda hated being in that group they were always being mean and saying nasty stuff and doing nasty stuff they thought talking bout sex and stuff like that was cool and fun but it really wasn't. . . and this girl who i thought was annoying was my partner for a project and yes i was upset b/c all my friends ditched me but when i was her partner she opened up to me and we became good friends after that she was so nice and funny so now i don't judge ppl by wut others say or by wut they look like as long as there nice im their friend. .so I hate GROUPS and CLIQUES and now im entering a world where they are really big on cliques HS!!! AHHH
~Kay~

I'm in "GEEK" group at my school. The most POPULAR girl in school saw some one in my P.E. class charging after me, trying to jump me and she said NOTHING! And I foung out that the kid who try to attack which afterward the whole ordeal I collosped in sobs ( i was beening un after l ke Syd has been chased!) i found out that the kid CAN'T get in trouble for it!

Thats not fair! Why don't people use their influences in a good way . . . .
:angry:
Well anyway, i hope your ok, I hope it doesn't happen again.

-Roxy

Back