Anti-School Girl Cliques Clique!

We'd all like to hope ppl like that who are mean and up themselves would one day "get the stick out of their a**" as my friend eloquently put it :lol: but sometimes they just don't get it... I guess we call em groups here, but most of the time it's not all backstabbing and b**chty, just some personality clashes here and there. *shrugs* that's just what I'm thinking.

LMAO, today at school (which is btw all-girls) the SRC were selling dance tickets to the 9th graders (i.e. my grade) and so it was quite funny to see most of my class run out the door as soon as the bell went for lunch, and then at the end of lunch, there's rumors a-flying about someone buying a 10 tickets, or 4 or whatever and skipped the class b4 lunch to get em, and so the other person dobs em in and a friend of the person who got the tickets b4 started shouting and telling off ppl, stuff about her really being sick, etc, getting into heated arguements etc, and so result is end of the day, a notice goes round to all the 9th grade classes saying something along the lines of, "The tickets will be recalled and resold on Monday on a first come first serve basis, refunds will be given in homeroom, tickets are to be sold one per person, must bring ID cards." and if that wasn't enough, the last sentence is a classic, "the SRC Do Not apologize for and inconvenience" . Okay I don't know why i just posted that but once i started, i had to put the rest :lol:

thats funny lol. ALiasbabe, I know EXACTLY what you mean, I was in the exact same situation 6th-some of 8th grade, but I'm going to 9th and hopefully highschool will be different. :thinking:

-roxy

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
there is nuttin wrong with being popular is there?..i dont know hwy people make such a big deal out of it..
I know what you mean! There really are two different "types" of people that are "popular". There are the people who are popular because they get around, drink/do drugs,ect. But then there are the people that are popular because they are nice.Yes, they may be pretty/ or dress really preppy, but that doesnt mean that they are bad people does it? Thats just who they are. I mean my friends who are in the popular group tend to be more open minded than others who are supposedly better because they arent in the "group". But this is just at my school, I dont know how it is at ya'lls. Another thing that i hate is when people stereotype cheerleaders! Some of my best friends are cheerleaders and they are definately not mean and stupid, but some of the cheerleaders at my school are. I hate it when a few people ruin things for everyone.
~Carey

i dont c why shy ppl cant be popular most popular ppl r like all loud and evrythin whereas im rely intraverted (long word alert!) but i fink if peeps actually made the effort 2 get 2 know me then they wud like me! lol that rely pisses me off

I know what you mean too, some popular people are just nice . . . thats fine! I was talking about the people who are in groups and put other people down, not let them be their friends, because it makes them feel supirior, thats how it is at my school anywayz. I definantly agree with your cheerleader thing, tho! Some people who are cheerleaders are really fun and nice. But i still like to call them dancers that have gone retarded :P no affense to any cheerleaders!

allagent, i agree with you, but don't let it get to you so bad that you are like totally sucking up to them. People who do that are SOOO annoying! If they don't like you right away for who you are then they don't deserve you!

-Roxy

Back