Anti-Shopping thread!

Okay, I don't hate to shop but I spend my money neccessarily and will spend it unneccessarily sometimes but that's only at like Great America (a theme park) and stuff like that.

I think shopping is fun but, I watch my money. If it's good looking, great priced, I'll take it. Even if it's TOOO expensive but I like, uh uh, sorry, my money isn't worth it.

AliasHombre said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AliasHombre said:
i swear i wear the sme chothes style every day.
Khackis sp. and  a tee shirt no matter the temp.
LMAO!! That's basically the same with me, except I wear underwear too ^_^
i thought that was a given, along with socks.
:lol: LMAO! I basically rotate my clothes so I don't wear the same thing two days in a row, I've got like three shirts that I absolutely love.

actually, actual "shopping" isn't the thing I most enjoy about shopping. I mean, while its great buying things, I have so much more fun when I just walk into a shop and try things on. I never really buy anything, unfortunately I'm much too practical (thanks largely to mom), but I like to try things on and dream about shoes that I may never own a may never wear. I mean, it's the high fashion part I love about shopping, the 1950s Hollywood-ish, glamourous, Vouge and Bazaar-esque part I love about shopping. ^_^

don't think that made much sense... :lol:

alias8000 said:
Okay, I don't hate to shop but I spend my money neccessarily and will spend it unneccessarily sometimes but that's only at like Great America (a theme park) and stuff like that.

I think shopping is fun but, I watch my money. If it's good looking, great priced, I'll take it. Even if it's TOOO expensive but I like, uh uh, sorry, my money isn't worth it.
welll yeah i mean more like clothes shopping. shoppng at great america is different :D

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh i cant stand trying things on!
oy, you and me both...I HATE trying stuff on....I just go, here, this works, can we go now? LMAO!
LMAO yeah! its like uuuuhh they are suppoed to be baggy anyway does it matter? yes the waist is fine, thast what the little drawstring thing is for... THEY ARE FINE DAMMIT JUST LET ME GET THEM SO WE CAN LEAVE! :lol:

*sniff* why can't we just get together in peace?

o well, I'm lucky enough to have found vicki and nance, I know if I asked A, my best friend, what a manolo was, she'd just stare at me until I gave her a clue.

one word, starts with s. :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

welll yeah i mean more like clothes shopping. shoppng at great america is different :D
I do like to go clothes shopping but only when it's neccessary. I think it's fun but I'm not a shopaholic. God! I have my friends who say, "Erika, you spoil the fun." and I told my one friend, "You'd still do it even if you could spend your money on something better?" and she's all like, "Yeah, that's what makes it fun." I'm thinking, "HELLO? Get in debt too deep and have money problems when you grow up if you want but hey, that's not my problem. If you're wondering how you got into that situation. I'll tell you; Shopping unnessarily TOO MUCH!! O, and, one other thing;being a shopaholic is a bad habit to get into."

Back