Anti-Shopping thread!

alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
Okay, I don't hate to shop but I spend my money neccessarily and will spend it unneccessarily sometimes but that's only at like Great America (a theme park) and stuff like that.

I think shopping is fun but, I watch my money. If it's good looking, great priced, I'll take it. Even if it's TOOO expensive but I like, uh uh, sorry, my money isn't worth it.
welll yeah i mean more like clothes shopping. shoppng at great america is different :D
I do like to go clothes shopping but only when it's neccessary. I think it's fun but I'm not a shopaholic. God! I have my friends who say, "Erika, you spoil the fun." and I told my one friend, "You'd still do it even if you could spend your money on something better?" and she's all like, "Yeah, that's what makes it fun." I'm thinking, "HELLO? Get in debt too deep and have money problems when you grow up if you want but hey, that's not my problem. If you're wondering how you got into that situation. I'll tell you; Shopping unnessarily TOO MUCH!! O, and, one other thing;being a shopaholic is a bad habit to get into."
yeah i know! I only buy if i need it

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh i cant stand trying things on!
oy, you and me both...I HATE trying stuff on....I just go, here, this works, can we go now? LMAO!
LMAO yeah! its like uuuuhh they are suppoed to be baggy anyway does it matter? yes the waist is fine, thast what the little drawstring thing is for... THEY ARE FINE DAMMIT JUST LET ME GET THEM SO WE CAN LEAVE! :lol:
Yeah! I know! I hate trying stuff on too!! I will only to see if it fits if it doesn't stretch, doesn't have a drawstring or just to see my new waist size (well, I'm a growing kid so my waist size doesn't always stay the same).

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
Okay, I don't hate to shop but I spend my money neccessarily and will spend it unneccessarily sometimes but that's only at like Great America (a theme park) and stuff like that.

I think shopping is fun but, I watch my money. If it's good looking, great priced, I'll take it. Even if it's TOOO expensive but I like, uh uh, sorry, my money isn't worth it.
welll yeah i mean more like clothes shopping. shoppng at great america is different :D
I do like to go clothes shopping but only when it's neccessary. I think it's fun but I'm not a shopaholic. God! I have my friends who say, "Erika, you spoil the fun." and I told my one friend, "You'd still do it even if you could spend your money on something better?" and she's all like, "Yeah, that's what makes it fun." I'm thinking, "HELLO? Get in debt too deep and have money problems when you grow up if you want but hey, that's not my problem. If you're wondering how you got into that situation. I'll tell you; Shopping unnessarily TOO MUCH!! O, and, one other thing;being a shopaholic is a bad habit to get into."
yeah i know! I only buy if i need it
I don't think I can actually join just b/c I think it's fun even if I seldom do it for VERY GOOD reasons. Everything else, I fit in. So, let's just say that I'm ALMOST a member. K?

:lol: that's my motto! I'm only considered a shopaholic because I dream of buying stuff like that.

my mom taught me too well. Whenever I want something, she makes me look at it real closely and ask myself, "Do I really need this? Can I survive without it?"

usually the answer is no. ^_^

alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
oy, you and me both...I HATE trying stuff on....I just go, here, this works, can we go now? LMAO!
LMAO yeah! its like uuuuhh they are suppoed to be baggy anyway does it matter? yes the waist is fine, thast what the little drawstring thing is for... THEY ARE FINE DAMMIT JUST LET ME GET THEM SO WE CAN LEAVE! :lol:
Yeah! I know! I hate trying stuff on too!! I will only to see if it fits if it doesn't stretch, doesn't have a drawstring or just to see my new waist size (well, I'm a growing kid so my waist size doesn't always stay the same).
LMAO!! I go to the boy's section, heheh, my mom gets mad. LMAO! She wants me to be a girly girl and have those short shorts and stuff so she tries to get me to buy them when we go out shopping. LMAO!

NO PEACE! LMAO!!! And...I still don't get what manolas are..

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
LMAO!! I go to the boy's section, heheh, my mom gets mad. LMAO! She wants me to be a girly girl and have those short shorts and stuff so she tries to get me to buy them when we go out shopping. LMAO!

OMG! BOYZ CLOTHES ROCK!! BAGGINESS!!!!! LMAO! The girl shirts are okay and so are the pants. I mean, they're just okay. I don't wear casual clothes much anyway. I NEED BOY CLOTHES! I love cargo pants! I love lots and lots of pockets! Girls shorts are okay too. they're just okay but boys clothes rock! THEY'RE COMFY!!! Some girl stuff are hella tight and I'm all like, ":blink:"

alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

OMG! BOYZ CLOTHES ROCK!! BAGGINESS!!!!! LMAO! The girl shirts are okay and so are the pants. I mean, they're just okay. I don't wear casual clothes much anyway. I NEED BOY CLOTHES! I love cargo pants! I love lots and lots of pockets! Girls shorts are okay too. they're just okay but boys clothes rock! THEY'RE COMFY!!! Some girl stuff are hella tight and I'm all like, ":blink:"
YES YES!! POCKETS!! DEEP ONES!! LOTS OF THEM!!! AHHH! THOSE ARE THE BEST PANTS!! I hate girls shirts....I get like 2 sizes bigger, and yes I still look skinny. LMAO! You can't find many shirts that don't say angel or devil or goddess or somethin like that, I think that is stupid...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

YES YES!! POCKETS!! DEEP ONES!! LOTS OF THEM!!! AHHH! THOSE ARE THE BEST PANTS!! I hate girls shirts....I get like 2 sizes bigger, and yes I still look skinny. LMAO! You can't find many shirts that don't say angel or devil or goddess or somethin like that, I think that is stupid...
lmao the only girls shirts i wear are the alias ones hehe

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

you...you have an Alias shirt??????!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

i... i have 4! :woot: and a sweatshirt!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

OMG! ME TOO! I LOVE deep pockets and lots and lots and lots of pockets!

I just get shirts that say like, the companiy's name on it. I can't wear t-shirts in the summer, I just get too hot. So, I just get tank tops but none of that really fancy stuff, just simple and plain. Boys shirts are cool. Especially ones with dragons and stuff;aweeeeeeeeeeesome..................

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

AHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOLY felgercarb! MOTHER OF GOD!!! AHHHH!!!!! you are soooooo lucky. ^_^

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:

I SOOO want Alias clothes but I don't think he'll let me get 'em. *mutters* evil..................

I like girl shorts only b/c they are like shorts. some boy shorts actually look like REALLY big pants! You call those shorts? Well, some of the girl shorts are HELLA and I mean HELLA short (OMG! I better watch my language here. plz excuse it) and I'm all like, "OMG! HELLO? ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT?" I don't say it out loud but you get the picture.

AHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOLY felgercarb! MOTHER OF GOD!!! AHHHH!!!!! you are soooooo lucky. ^_^
:D *gives mommy a shirt* its for mothers day!

and erika i know the dragon ones are soooooooooooooo cool but i dont have any :( i wear tank tops sometimes... not often

I SOOO want Alias clothes but I don't think he'll let me get 'em. *mutters* evil..................

I like girl shorts only b/c they are like shorts. some boy shorts actually look like REALLY big pants! You call those shorts? Well, some of the girl shorts are HELLA and I mean HELLA short (OMG! I better watch my language here. plz excuse it) and I'm all like, "OMG! HELLO? ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT?" I don't say it out loud but you get the picture.
oh god(Irina) i know! some of them are like why bother wearing shorts at all?

oh god(Irina) i know! some of them are like why bother wearing shorts at all?
Oh Irina! I KNOW!!! There was this girl who was wearing a skirt, it was only two inches long!!! AHHH!!! ANd when she sat down..ugh...EWWW

Back