Anti Syd/Vaughn

Ok, so im probably going to be crucified for even starting this topic. Its not like i totally hate syd and vaughn being together, but lately its really getting on my nerves....anyone else feel the same....

*glances left and right*

*whispers* is the coast clear of anyone I know? Because if anyone reads this, I will be condemned to death

But you're right. They are ood-ing the hell outta me... and it's really annoying <_<

Like, I'm an S/V shipper at heart, and some of it makes me fall off the couch in delight, but some of it is just... :mellow:

Bubbles said:
*glances left and right*

*whispers* is the coast clear of anyone I know? Because if anyone reads this, I will be condemned to death

But you're right. They are ood-ing the hell outta me... and it's really annoying <_<

Like, I'm an S/V shipper at heart, and some of it makes me fall off the couch in delight, but some of it is just... :mellow:
[post="1492718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
a fellow aussie!! dont worry juju i wont tell anyone in the aussie threads!

well i have to say i am S/V all the way but lately their hasn't been much between them and it is kinda starting to bore me..

when she is with him, she is all whiny and annoying and they are just too love-y for me. it's no longer about the mission and saving the u.s., it's about saving each other because they can't live without one another. i hate it.

m-c

I agree. It's so corny which I do like, but not on the non corny shows! I hate how Lauren just happened to be evil, and they get back together right away... If their love was that strong then leave Lauren from the beginning sheesh... and I disliked how easily they got back together. Shouldn't Sydney be just a little more upset and feeling like.. I don't know, Vaughn's back up girl? It also looks like they were more in love with each other when they weren't getting out. Now that I think about it, Vaughn never gave Sydney any gifts in quite awhile! Well Sydney didn't give him anything either, and I know a relationship isn't based on gifts... or is it? Ahh so much more I want to complain about. :blowup: Ok I should go back to studying before I confuse myself. But I'm so ready for more complaining!

Leslie, I totally agree with you...

and I mean, I know what happens in the second last episode with them... and I saw the clip of it on alias-media.com and in any other case, I'd be excited... but.. it just didn't click

and the way she goes "Oh my god... vaughn!"

:thinking: I just think that because the shippers were so upset about S3, they've plunged the two right back together and it's just... not working

I AM ANTI SYD/VAUGHN! Maybe it's because I am Anti-Syd now. And Anti-Vaughn. So the two of them together is like ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH.

It's just because it's annoying as all hell. And because it was the focus of the show for a while, and that is NOT the point of Alias. If I want to see relationship drama I watch Friends. Alias needs PLOT.

And the getting back together right away pissed me off so much. SYDNEY. SAY IT WITH ME: "I am not a horny lust-bunny. I am a strong, confident woman who realises that 'taking it slow' means taking it slow NOT 'count to five with the word 'Hippopotamus' in between each number and then invite the pathetic, wrinkly man on the doorstep in'. Especially if that man has recently shot his wife and burnt down his house, even if said wife, illogically and a thousand-mile drive away from her original character, happened to be evil, and particularly if he's going to end up dead and/or evil only to be not dead and not evil, but then evil again and then maybe dead as deemed by Alias tradition. In accordance with the prophecy, praise be to Fruit Loops."

*grumble*

Sakhmet said:
And the getting back together right away pissed me off so much. SYDNEY. SAY IT WITH ME: "I am not a horny lust-bunny. I am a strong, confident woman who realises that 'taking it slow' means taking it slow NOT 'count to five with the word 'Hippopotamus' in between each number and then invite the pathetic, wrinkly man on the doorstep in'.
[post="1497612"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
finally....i mentioned how they got together real quick in another thread, and i was basically slaughtered for suggested they might be moving a little quick, or even moving at all........i mean why does she even have to be with him?? HUH??

Can't she just be single? And it's like... they nevver considered anyone else for Syd... sure, there was bits of Will in between, but they've established he's a friend... :rolleyes:

And he's so BORING! :thud: *fans herself*

And ok.. think about it in all honesty... the guy you were in love with gave up on you, married another woman who was the enemy and was totally blind to it, killed her, burnt his freaking house down and you still want to be with this guy?

The least they could do was give Syd a little greiving time

Speaking of greiving time... why the hell didn't she mourn Francie?!?!?!?! It's like... she never existed :rolleyes: And she cries to Vaughn about the stupidest things but never her best friend.. uhh? Hello?

And she's a superspy... but she's soooo whiny and such a crybaby... isn't she supposed to be a kick-ass spy who doesn't deal with any felgercarb? Vaughn isn't supposed to be her Kleenex tissue box... he's her freaking boyfriend... and he's a spy at that, too!

(Wow, I really get on a roll once I start)

And let's face it... the chemistry between Syd and Vaughn just isn't there anymore... I mean, even that "hot" scene in APO wasn't that good :mellow: And every kiss is just so... there's no sparks...

*hyperventilates* Ok, I should stop now...

oh.

my.

god.

they have managed to kill off vaughn and keep the show centered around the s/v relationship. she loves him so so so much and needs to find his killer and blah blah blah blah blah.

m-c

Dude?

If they make Vaughn come back to life, I swear... I'm not even going to think about watching Season 5 :rolleyes:

Sure, I never wanted him to die, but eNOUGH with the characters coming back from the dead, already! :notworthy:

It's a weird thing though... in fics, I'm a total sucker for any S/V interaction... and on the show, it's just...

:mellow:

blah...

I don't know :blink: It's weird

i was just starting to like vaughn with his "quitter" comment in the premiere....then they brought up syd and he lost his backbone again. i. hate. it.
he won't come back to life until she gets remarried! hahaha!

m-c

i was just starting to like vaughn with his "quitter" comment in the premiere....then they brought up syd and he lost his backbone again. i. hate. it.
he won't come back to life until she gets remarried! hahaha!

m-c
Hopefully she'll move on soon, I'm kinda anxious to see her interact with Tom Grace, the new agent.
She won't remarry cos she never got to marry Yawn. She lost him when she was engaged, again. Poor Syd, losing 2 fiancé's. and now a single mom, well she'll have Jack to help her, and Marshall. I'm so glad Yawn is finally off the show. let's hope he stays that way and won't be brought back to life.

And if he is let Syd be happy wand moved on with someone else. No more S/V felgercarb, I've had it with that.

Back