Anti Syd/Vaughn

*raises hand* I thought I was the only one. I'm so happy he died, because I totally hated S/V. Thank gosh others agree with me. *sets down suitcase* I'm home.

I know, I mean I hated the guy soo much, and when we finally get what I thought we all wanted some back down and want him back. I really can't believe it, all I'm gonna miss is bit*hing against Naughn character all the time.

Naughn is gona so it is time to :cheers: and :jump: then look 😆 and :notworthy: to the God JJ who let our wish come true.

Yay, I'm glad he's gone too! I haven't been able to express that so happily to like... anybody. :lol: It's so hard hiding opinions so I don't get yelled at. :mellow:

But of course she still loves him so the S/V ness is kinda still there, and when Sydney expresses it, :o_O: I'm glad she's not doing it as much as I thought she would. She seemed more upset when Vaughn got married. :lol:

thank god somebody brought this up. everytime i see syd and vaughn together makes me feel sick
i mean yeah it was good in at the start but now it over it getting old know im board of it :D :eek:

i hate vaughn and syd together............i dont know why but every time i see them kiss i cring.......... :( :( or when they do a big love scene.i mean they dated how sick is that...

eg.. jen "you dumped its over michale"
michale"why i love you jen"
jen" im in love with ben"

ok at work in alias.

vaughn" i love you syd"
syd"let do it then"
vaughn"do what"this"

i think you get my point right........................ok in the end i know they will end up together
i just saying that jj could made somethink better for the two of the...........like we all knew this would happen......

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) ok sorry for going on.....

what do you guys think

Back