Anti-Vaughn club

SIO, yup, Vaughn is self-centered. He wasn't after Lauren because she was the bad guy. He was after her, because she wounded his pride.

I don't understand how now we are suppose to think that he loved Lauren. They spent all of S3, convincing us that he only loved Sydney. He and Syd are suppose to be soul mates, and even he said that he never loved Lauren. \

I also don't understand how now he feels guilty about killing Lauren, when he and Sydney were making out practically over her dead body.

I can't make sense of it either, then again if I were Syd I would have let daddy dispose of Yawn long ago...or actually have sloane take care of him back in the SD-6 time that she was being followed Yawn. and Sloane would have security section take him out.

Syd: Vaughn I think we should break up.
Yawn: What? Why?
Jack: Because she realized she could do so much better then you.
Sloane: Don't worry Agent Vaughn you'll be reassigned from your B.A.D duties. We have a special place for people like you.
Syd: This is for the best Vaughn, I tried to help you but you just continued to take me for granted and use me. you said you loved me, you only love yourself.
Yawn: What? Sydney I do love you. I killed Lauren for you, for us.
Syd: No you killed Lauren for you. All year I've been trying to move on and you made that impossible for me to do, when I was finally ready to and slept with Will you had to kiss me to keep me from moving on. I thought I needed you but when I finally had you...I thought it was just because we were taking things so fast, but now I realize I don't need you. You're boring. I'm finally ready to move on. and I asked my father and Soane to make sure you won't mess it up this time.

Jack and Sloane grab Vaughn who pathetically attemps to break free. After a while Jack grows impatient and knocks him out.

Jack: Don't worry sweethart, you've made the right choice.
Sloane: We'll take him somewhere where he can never hurt anyone again.

~Someplace far away~
Yawn: *groans* What happened? Where am I?
Riley: He finally woke up Bessie.
Yawn: Who's Bessie? Who are you?
Riley: My name is Riley Finn, Bessie is my cow.

Yawn: Cow? Does she have one of those bells aorund her neck?
Riley: No, those bells are heavy and I don't want my Bessie to drag them around. Besides they don't allow us to have much here. But they allowed me to keep my journals. Have I told you about My Buffy yet?
Yawn: No but-
Riley: *ahem*(Riley cleatred his troath) A few weeks ago I met my Buffy's ex boyfriend, I couldn't believe My Buffy would ever let herself be touched by one of those disgusting creatures. There was that incident with Hostile 17, Spike, but she was under a spell then. I wonder if Angel put her under a spell as well. speaking off hostiles Spike has been acting weird around Buffy lately, almost as if he's in love with her or something. Does the slayer attract that kind of feelings from a vampire. Can I compete with him? I don't know, Buffy isn't like Bessie. I miss my Bessie, I was talking to Buffy about her the other day, she got this weird look on her face. I think she's jealous of what I had with her. I'm trying to make this work, I even try to understand how it must have been like for Buffy to be bitten by a vamp by letting myself get bitten...
Yawn: What the hell are you talking about? Vampires?
Riley: They're real, I tell you. I was part of the Initiative which fought them.
Yawn: You're crazy, vampires aren't real. Now what Syd and I had was real. I remember when I was dating her before the Covenant faked her death and planted Lauren on me. I didn't want to move on but I hadn't been with a woman for soo long. well not counting the hookers I paid...
Riley: See, us humans have needs and our connection with women just isn't that strong.
Yawn: What Syd and I have is very strong.
Riley: Yet you didn't know she was still alive when the Covenant faked her death. I wouldn't have known it either if they had faked Buffy's death. we're just humans. Spike or Angel would have known but us, for some reason we can't connect with them fully. Like there is a part of them they don't give to us.
Yawn: It's all those other guys who lookat her, they're all so jealous of what I have with Syd. But Syd gives two of them special attentnion. She thinks I never noticed she had a thing for Will. She slept with him. I know she likes him in a way more then just friends. and then there is that british blond f**k. She pretends to hate him but I can tell there is something here.
Riley: There are always two other guys in a girls heart.
Yawn: When I get out of here I'm gonna kick that british ass of his.
Riley: I wish I could get out so I could kick some british and Irish vampire ass.
Yawn: I'm an secret CIA agent, I0ll get us out, then maybe we should join forces to takeo ut the guys in our girls lives so we can have them for ourselves.

the two of them looked at each other and then Bessie made a sound and Yawn spotted the bathroom supplies near her, a large smile went over his face, he knew how to use those items. After all he had B.A.D. duties at APO.

I would love if that would happen. Of course, doesn't he always get injured or hurt? I just don't want another episode that is focused on S/V angst or Vaughn, because I am really getting tired of it. This is suppose to be an ensemble show. Not the Vaughn show or the Sydney/Vaughn show.

This is spoilerish if you haven't seen episode 4.06: Nocturne.

I was close, eh filmlover? ;)

How many people cheered when
Sydney pulled Jack's gun and pointed at Vaughn and ordered him to his knees? What ecstacy to see her point the pistol at point blank range and pull the trigger, TWICE! :laughbounce:

How enjoyable to see the Yawnster flinch when he thought that he was going to take a dirt nap. I'd bet that he soiled himself!

Too bad that Jack was smart enough to realise that Sydney might take his gun, so he emptied the gun of bullets! :eek:

Yeah, too bad Jack emptied his gun, but she may have shot Jack too. That would have been terrible. At least we got to see her kick his butt. Why is he in the field?

I'm not a Vaughn hater, but I would like to see Sydney partnered with Dixon more often this season. I sorely miss his presence in the field...

To say I am a Vaughn hater would be an overly strong statement....however...how awesome are Syd and Dixon together in the field!!! And last nights eppy...so cool the interaction between them. He is an awesome partner and friend!!!

As far as Vaughn and Syd, after S3, I just don't think he deserves her. He was a total punk last season! Bring back Bradley Coooper and let him have a shot!!!! :D

Dixon is definitely the better partner. He isn't a bullet magnet.

Vaughn hasn't done anything to make up for how he treated Syd in S3.

nope, and he expects Syd to just let it go and let them move on from where they were in the second Season.

God I hate that egocentric, selfinvolved a$$hole.

oh and :welcome: Spu023, added you to the list.

I hated when he showed up at Syd's place in the premier, begging if he could sleep over. Oh my gosh. It seems like that is all he thinks about.

filmlover said:
I hated when he showed up at Syd's place in the premier, begging if he could sleep over.  Oh my gosh.  It seems like that is all he thinks about.
[post="1220860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It is all he thinks about. First he is with Alice, he obviously is into Syd but doesn't break up with her because he could have sex with Alice. then when he finally breaks up with her it doesn't last long before they get back together. Yawn can't keep his thing in his pants too long. THen when he knows he can get Syd he finally breaks up with Alice and not long after he and syd date they sleep together. THen Syd is gone for 9 months believed dead and he is already with Lauren, because God forbid he can't have sex for a few months. THen When Syd is back he flirts with her while he is married to another woman. When she tells him she's moving on after sleeping with Will he acts like he has the right ot be jealous. Hello you're married, you have sex with your wife probably every night. (when not on mission that is) Later when captured by noth koreans when they think they're gonna die he betrays his wife and kisses Syd and then goes back to his wife betraying Syd yet again. And preventing her from moving on like she was planning. Continuing on he says he's leaving LAuren when her father is killed he doesn't because he feels bad for her. I get that you want to help her but you're not helping her by not being honest. Later he kills Lauren and kisses Syd, like heh ad the right ot kiss her after all he put her through.
Then S4 like you said filmlover he asks if he could sleep over. Syd wants to takei t slow and all he wants is to have sex with her. moving on through the season he's upset with Syd because she won't let him into her heart, so to say. Like he has a right to be upset with her after all he put her through. Oh and then I forget about the Lauren speech. Now he suddenly loves her and feels guilty for killing her. Hello, should have thought about it before you emptied a clip in her body, which by the way was uncalled for. I also forgot that in S3 he only thinks about what he wants when he and Syd move into Sloane's home to get Nadia. He abandones Syd when she needed him to secure Nadia to go after Lauren. Only his feelings matter, not syds. Oh Why Jack WHY! did you have to empty the gun or wake up too soon to prevent Syd from killing that boring morang.
:angelic: I feel better now.

WOOT!!! Die Vaughn Die! :angry: or at least get injured ands leave apo so you can be replaced by Sark who will become Syd's partner on missions :D

Does anyone doubt that Vaughn would hit on Nadia, if she was unfortunate enough to be teamed with him. The times that Syd is teamed with Jack or Dixon would give the boyscout the opportunity to try add another notch to his headboard. :angry:

I'm certain Nadia wouldn't hesitate turning the rooster into capon, though. ;)

You know you that you should belong to the anti-Vaughn group if the first thing that you think of when you hear 'DVD' is Die Vaughn Die!

Back