Anti-Vaughn club

filmlover said:
Dixon is definitely the better partner.    He isn't a bullet magnet.

Vaughn hasn't done anything to make up for how he treated Syd in S3.
[post="1220343"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: to the first comment.

That's one major problem I've had with Vaughn this season. He has done the bare minimum to repent for his wrongdoings to Sydney this season and I haven't the slightest clue why Sydney and Vaughn haven't worked out the unresolved feelings from S3. He has dealt with his anger and resentment towards Lauren in Ice but that was more of a resolution with himself rather than with Sydney (who was just a spectator of that speech). But the season is still young....

It seems like Vaughn isn't even interested in working out what he did to Sydney in S3. He is just basically like Syd needs to get over it, and they need to get back together.

superintelligentone said:
Does anyone doubt that Vaughn would hit on Nadia, if she was unfortunate enough to be teamed with him.  The times that Syd is teamed with Jack or Dixon would give the boyscout the opportunity to try add another notch to his headboard.  :angry:

I'm certain Nadia wouldn't hesitate turning the rooster into capon, though.  ;)

You know you that you should belong to the anti-Vaughn group if the first thing that you think of when you hear 'DVD' is Die Vaughn Die!
[post="1221781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I wouldn't be surprised if Yawn would hit on his mother.

It seems like Vaughn isn't even interested in working out what he did to Sydney in S3. He is just basically like Syd needs to get over it, and they need to get back together.
I wholehartly agree with you here. Syds feelings doesn't matter to him, all he catres about is his feelings, Syd just has to deal with hers and please him. that'S basically what she's for to him.

Does anyone else find it funny that Vaughn is giving relationship advice? He would be the last person I would ask for advice.

filmlover said:
Does anyone else find it funny that Vaughn is giving relationship advice?  He would be the last person I would ask for advice.
[post="1233670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The only good advice that he can give is how to survive gunshot wounds and stab wounds that would kill any other person. :lol:

The bad advice that he can give is how to deceive women that you love them while you are in a relationship with another. :angry:

He seriously was toying with both Lauren and Sydney in S3. I guess he doesn't have to make amends for that, because he is Vaughn.(rolls eyes)

LOL, yeah, I would ask him how to quickly heal from gunshot wounds and stab wounds over night.

filmlover said:
It seems like Vaughn isn't even interested in working out what he did to Sydney in S3.  He is just basically like Syd needs to get over it, and they need to get back together.
[post="1225688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with this. I'm not anti-Vaughn, per se, but I am still waiting for them to actually sit down and talk about things.

LOL, yeah, I would ask him how to quickly heal from gunshot wounds and stab wounds over night

Hee. Too funny :lol:

AGREED!!! HE'S SUCH A WOMENIZER AND SHOULD BE KILLED!!!! LET ME JOIN!!!!! DiVAS! UNITE! Down with *yawn!!* YAWN!!! Give up SV shippers, SV IS SO yesterday and SO DEAD!

Regarding Vaughn telling Syd to get over what happened in S3, I think that's mainly because he's in denial about it all. Granted, you can say that's not an excuse and I agree, but it's an explanation for his actions. I'm not sure that S/V can recover it's S1 and S2 charm because they're different people now, but I know it can't even possibly do that unless they have a good heart-to-heart about it all. I don't know how I'll feel if they never do that. It seems like they need to.

You got unresolved Wife-Killer issues plaguing you, Vaughn? Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Or Sark's gonna steal your woman. We saw more passion in that kiss than anything S/V this season (except maybe the shower scene).

sigh...just caught up with Alias, I find waiting awhile and then watching 6 eps after each other more satisfying then waiting each week for another eppie. Anyways I liked the road home eppie. Syds was finally not with Yawn. With no training at all I'd say Sam would be a better agent then Yawn is now. And a better match for Syd. I immediately liked him and Syd together, I would still prefer Will or Sark over Sam but anyone is better then Yawn. dispite the low moments of s/v we get nowadays I still don't like the show as much as I used too. I mean it's a lot better with more focus on syd/nadia, sloane/nadia/syd/jack, but it's still hasn't got the fire it used to have. I'm not superexcited when I put on another episode. I'm more well another alias, hope they keep the yawn moments down.

Syd/Will
Syd/Sark
syd/Sam
wahtever just no more Yawn in Alias, the whole thing he is doing with his father...I just don't care about it. and that he did the investigation without telling syd bothers me. and he finally tells her and she's not even mad at him that he didn't tell her before bothers me. I can't stop hating the guy.

Well, Episode 4.13 - Tuesday, was like an ice-pick to my eye because of the unwanted S&V pandering. Seeing that or getting my eyes scooped out with a spork? Hmm, hard to tell which is worse! :thinking:

I am surprised that they revived what seemed to be such a cold, moribund relationship. If this is what JJ wants, why did he make so much disfunction before? ;)

What I would give to see Syd express her gratitude to Marshall in a more physical way after being revived from the dead!

Yawn: Look at the thermal imaging. Syd's leg is moved. She's alive! Now both legs are moving.
Weiss: Dude, they're wrapping around Marshall!
Yawn: Is there something wrong with the imaging? Why are their body temperatures rising?
Sloane: Schm*ck!
Nadia: Everyone out of the room!
Jack: Turn off that image!

:lol: :rotflmao:

lol, poor Jack having to see that, lol.

Still as much as I like to see syd and marshal action marshal is married and has a kid. Fun to think but not act.

God I hope he'll be gone end of the season

At the end of Nightingale there was a preview where it looks like Vaughn is working with a beautiful blonde woman. Any bets on whether he tries to seduce her? ;)

There IS hope for us. :P

Vaughn isn't Michael Vaughn. He says that it was no coincidence that she met him. He was assigned to watch her.

He said that Sydney might consider him to be a bad guy. I guess Irina knows that Mike was assigned to watch Sydney like she was assighned to watch Jack.

As my mom and I were watching the driving scene, I said that there is no way
they can have a happy ending. Mom said "They'll get into a car crash". I said Vaughn is going to say that he was assigned to watch her and then they'll crash.

I love it!
(y)

I laughed out loud in that final scene. JJ and I think alike! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I want to make JJ an honourary member of the Vaughn haters! :clap: :clap: :clap:

There IS hope for us.  :P

Vaughn isn't Michael Vaughn.  He says that it was no coincidence that she met him.  He was assigned to watch her. 

He said that Sydney might consider him to be a bad guy.  I guess Irina knows that Mike was assigned to watch Sydney like she was assighned to watch Jack. 

As my mom and I were watching the driving scene, I said that there is no way
they can have a happy ending.  Mom said "They'll get into a car crash".  I said Vaughn is going to say that he was assigned to watch her and then they'll crash.

I love it!
  (y)

I laughed out loud in that final scene.  JJ and I think alike!  :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I want to make JJ an honourary member of the Vaughn haters!  :clap:  :clap: :clap:
[post="1355758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL I was practically singing when I saw the car crash, it was a bit predictable that it would happen. anyways I'm praying that JJ will now consider taking Vaughn out of the show. please let him die, please, please.

btw who wants to guess his real name?
I bet it is Boredom Yawn
or Tiresome Yawn
Annoying Yawn is also an option.

Welcome back Sabs. :D

I've coined the name "Naughn" as short for Not-Vaughn/Non-Vaughn. :lol:

I have suspected Naughn was bad for the past two years. Perhaps he is Sloane's mole or Irina's handler, the Sentinal. As a Russian agent, his real name would be something like 'Mikhail Vaughnski' or 'Imna Goodenov'. :P

By the way, visit my anti-Vaughn art at SD-1. I've got several creations that you probably haven't seen yet. :naughty:

Muldz said:
Hi all sorry i havent been around in awhile

Muldz
[post="1490366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi Muldz! :eek:ldhi:

This thread has been inactive for a while. Even Sabs seems to have disappeared, and this is her thread.

I see that you are using one of Fabu's avatars! :lol:

Hi Muldz!  :eek:ldhi:

This thread has been inactive for a while.  Even Sabs seems to have disappeared, and this is her thread.

I see that you are using one of Fabu's avatars!  :lol:
[post="1491164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL yeah a good one hey?

Pity this thread is dead we should get it back up and running again.

Muldz

Back