Anti-Vaughn club

May I join? I would rant. Oh, how I would rant. But it is late. And I am being kicked off the computer. And I just wanted the 'Characters and Relationships' Page to read 'Relationships - Anti-Syd/Vaughn: Last Post Sakhmet', 'Sydney Bristow - Anti-Syd: Last Post Sakhmet', 'Michael Vaughn - Anti-Vaughn club: Last Post Sakhmet' for a while, so mission accomplished.

It seems like we got our fondest wish: the
the demise
of Yawn. :Please:

But I wouldn't be surprised if this was a plan by Jack to fool the enemy and to protect Sydney,
her baby, and Yawn.

:angry:

And I just wanted the 'Characters and Relationships' Page to read 'Relationships - Anti-Syd/Vaughn: Last Post Sakhmet', 'Sydney Bristow - Anti-Syd: Last Post Sakhmet', 'Michael Vaughn - Anti-Vaughn club: Last Post Sakhmet'

That's the same as double-posting, and is annoying. I'd suggest not doing so again. Thanks.

I'm back!, yet again.

:welcome: Sakhmet, I'll add you to the list.

I'll check out those art words in a bit SIO.

:jawdrop: I can't believe it :tvhappy: :cheers:
:groupwave: :winner: we won, we got rid of Yawn! 😌 finally, I can enjoy Alias again. No more Yawn :D I love JJ. well there is still the baby but the aby is also Sydney's, let's hope it knows what's good for it and takes mostly her DNA and personality, etc. and EWW André, that name so doesn't suit him. I'm sorry suited. lol. he's finalyl gone. and such a nice way, machine guns. I do feel bad for Syd tough, having to lose another fiancé. And now be a single mom. well maybe that new guy, Tom Grace I tihnk it was, and her will make a fina couple. and Jack is going to help Sydney of course. Spygranddaddy. lol. I do hope they're not going to revive Yawn like they revived the old guy. sigh can't wait till Syd offically meetsTom to see if there are possible sparks.

Welcome back Sabs. :hug:

Where were you all this time? 😌

I'm happy to report that Alias is so much better in Season 5, ever since Naughn did his impression of Swiss Cheese. ;)

:D It's good to be back. and I've noticed, Naughn really became a bullet magnet. all those years of saying he was one and the writers decided that we wre right :D.

I've been busy mostly, school, fanfiction.et, lol, friends, family stuff. you know.

It's good to be back, and have an Aliasfree Naughn.
You any idea when we're gonna skip ahead to when Syd had the baby? Pregnant Syd is kinda well pregnant. lol. Or is she going to miscariage?
I have to admit part of me wants that. but the other, larger part feels that altough it is NBaughn's spawn it is innocent and has Syd's DNa, let's just hope it takes after her and not the father.

Btw, I have a bad feeling that they are going to ruin the show by bringing the Naughn back from the dead. If they do that and start with the S/V, or well S/A I guess it should be, felgercarb again I am done with the show.

:D It's good to be back. and I've noticed, Naughn really became a bullet magnet. all those years of saying he was one and the writers decided that we wre right :D.

I've been busy mostly, school, fanfiction.et, lol, friends, family stuff. you know.

It's good to be back, and have an Aliasfree Naughn.
You any idea when we're gonna skip ahead to when Syd had the baby? Pregnant Syd is kinda well pregnant. lol. Or is she going to miscariage?
I have to admit part of me wants that. but the other, larger part feels that altough it is NBaughn's spawn it is innocent and has Syd's DNa, let's just hope it takes after her and not the father.

Btw, I have a bad feeling that they are going to ruin the show by bringing the Naughn back from the dead. If they do that and start with the S/V, or well S/A I guess it should be, felgercarb again I am done with the show.

Perhaps Naughn will come back and then get killed again!

Naughn: Sydney, I'm back. Sorry I had to put you through all that grief. ^_^
Sydney: Why couldn't you tell me? I could have kept your secret. :eek:
Naughn: I thought that you wouldn't like me being a bad guy and working with Gordon Dean.
Sydney: Say what? :confused:
Naughn: Don't you remember me telling you about being a bad guy in the car?
Jack: I heard that, traitor! You're under arrest for High Treason!
Sydney: Why bother, Dad. I'll give you 5 seconds before we'll open fire, Mr. Michaux. :angry:
Naughn: Fine. I like Renée Rienne better anyway! Can I have the engagement ring back?
Sydney: 5-4-3-2-1! :madfire:

;)

lmao, if only. Well I prefer Naughn stays dead, but on Alias people who are dead tend to come back, I do hope if he comes back he'll be dead again in the same episode, lol.

Monitor: beeeeeeeep beep beep beep.
Grace: Uhh Syd your ex is back from the dead.
Syd: What? No I'm finally happy, he's not going to ruin that again.
Jack: Don't worry honey, I'll take care of it.
Syd: Thanks dad but this is omething I have to do myself.
pulls plug.
Syd: Rest well.
Grace *accidently* pushes the coffin with Naughn in it hooked on equipment off the plane that was going over the pacific. Jack had opened the back so it fell nicely off the plane into the water where it sank, forever lost and the era of Naughn and his relationship felgercarb that steals prescious alias screen time over and done with.

:rotflmao:

I just read your scenes of Vaughn coming back. I was picturing them and everything. Loved it! :jump: I wished I was that creative. Write more? :D

Can I join? :P

I have no interest in Vaughn at all. We're not allowed to say bad stuff about characters here right? lol, if so, then I won't be able to say how much I don't like him. :smiley:

Back