Any Anime fans?

My fav anime is Cowboy Bebop!!!!!! I just love that show!! And Animatrix was sweet! And I also really really Gundam Wing, that show rocks! And...some other ones that aren't coming to mind at the moment. ^_^

Yeah me I Love animation in general, but anime is awesome! Alias tends to be like anime at times.
I've seen about Hummmmmm about 23 different animes, but my faves are Gundam wing, digimon, beyblade, DBZ, zoids. The best season of Sailor Moon was season 3.

Other than anime I love X-men evolution, and X-men Movies. As it has been for the pass 3 years from the Start to the End I will allways love ALIAS.

turnipcouch134 said:
Has anybody heard of Naruto?
Yeah my brother has lots of eps on his computer, I just started watching it, im like on episode 20, but it's soo funny! It's probably the only anime I've watched too. Except for spirited away...

HeeroYuy47 said:
Other than anime I love X-men evolution, and X-men Movies. As it has been for the pass 3 years from the Start to the End I will allways love ALIAS.
I dont think X-Men are anime.

I loves me anime shows like:

-Evangelion
-Ghost in the shell
-Akira
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
-Kiddy Grade
-Last Exile
-Hellsing
-FMA
-FLCL
-FMP

and more I cant think of, also I LOVE manga more than i like anime....I love comics in general :woot:

also, the Animatrix sucks big time....I cant stress that enough, its dicey crappy s*** in my opinion. same thing goes for DB, DBZ & DB:GT

Alias said:
My fav anime is Cowboy Bebop!!!!!! I just love that show!! And Animatrix was sweet! And I also really really Gundam Wing, that show rocks! And...some other ones that aren't coming to mind at the moment. ^_^
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I just started watching Cowboy Bebop and I'm TOTALLY HOOKED!!!! I started watching the ep where there's the creature on the ship and it's biting people....? OMG great ep lol :D:D I'm totally obsessed with it now.... :rolleyes:

~Kate

The only anime I've ever watched is Cowboy Bebop and I just started... a few days ago... (??) but I am TOTALLY hooked... I :love: Spike... :blush:

~Kate

Yay~!! Found someone or a few who have the same anime favourites.
I love Ayashino Ceres soooooooo much~!! The storyline, characters...everything~!! Mostly romance but definitely a very unique story...full of suspense and mystery too~!!
Since i liked ANC so much i knew i would like other of Yuu Watase's works too~!!
I'm also dying to get Fuushigi Yuugi~!!
All romance...i know...just can';t get enough~!! :lol: :love:

Merged anime topics--should this be moved to sci fi/fantasy? Isn't all anime in that category? I'm not an expert . . .
;)

Lin said:
Yay~!! Found someone or a few who have the same anime favourites.
I love Ayashino Ceres soooooooo much~!! The storyline, characters...everything~!! Mostly romance but definitely a very unique story...full of suspense and mystery too~!!
Since i liked ANC so much i knew i would like other of Yuu Watase's works too~!!
I'm also dying to get Fuushigi Yuugi~!!
All romance...i know...just can';t get enough~!! :lol:  :love:
[post="609777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If you like Ceres than you defininitly need to see Fushigi Yuugi. I'm sure you'll love it. I'm a hopeless romantic too! And Watase's men are sooo good looking (even if they aren't real!)

verdantheart said:
Merged anime topics--should this be moved to sci fi/fantasy? Isn't all anime in that category? I'm not an expert . . .
;)
[post="658195"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't think Sci-fi/fantasy is appropriate for anime. They're not all like that. Some are based on realistic principles, some are historical, etc.

Thanks, plus, now we have an animated category, so it would have to stay here. It was in "general" when I asked the question. ;)

I've become a pretty big Anno fanboy. I'm a big Evangelion and Kare Kano fan. I follow a lot of fansubs, though, as well. my favorite fansub at the moment is Genshiken.

I love anime! I've been a big fan for ever! I own lots of movies, and lots of manga books. I've got my own shrine ^_^ My favourites are:

1.) InuYasha
2.) Gundam Seed
3.) Gundam Wing
4.) .hack//SIGN
5.) Naruto
6.) Witch Hunter Robin
7.) Saiyuki
8.) Ghost in the Shell