Any good Teen Fiction or Spy novels you've read?

It's not a spy novel, but it's a totally awesome mystery, I loved it, and you'll never guess the ending. It's Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christe.

Lucy ;)

Yes, there's a really good Spy series. It's called "Spy High". It's about Devereax Academy, in the eyes of outsiders it's a normal school for gifted kids. But it's really a school for spy teens. The books are great, it follows 6 members of the Bond Team. They are spys in training. There is quippy humour, action, and even romance. So check it out!
If you live in the UK, series 1 is already out and done, the series 2 just started and more waiting to be released.
If you live in the US, series 1 was just introduced. You can get books 1 and 2 at any books stores. more from series 1 waiting to be released.

Click here for all the info on SPYHIGH

And when you're done, and interested in the series try the forum, click here.

YoursAlways said:
Yes, there's a really good Spy series. It's called "Spy High". It's about Devereax Academy, in the eyes of outsiders it's a normal school for gifted kids. But it's really a school for spy teens. The books are great, it follows 6 members of the Bond Team. They are spys in training. There is quippy humour, action, and even romance. So check it out!
If you live in the UK, series 1 is already out and done, the series 2 just started and more waiting to be released.
If you live in the US, series 1 was just introduced. You can get books 1 and 2 at any books stores. more from series 1 waiting to be released.

Click here for all the info on SPYHIGH

And when you're done, and interested in the series try the forum, click here.
[post="977483"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sounds cool, I want to check it out too!

For Teen Fiction, there's the, 'The Wessex Files' mini series. It's 3 books that follow a group of wealthy teenagers who go to a boarding school and they discover that their headmaster is up to some sinister things to get money for the school, and all sorts of other stuff. Yeah, I really didn't explain it well, but trust me, the books are a lot better than my description!

If you're interseted in teen spies, there's another series called the Alex Rider Series about a kid who starts as a spy at the age of 14. The first in the series is called Stormbreaker. I believe all five books in the series are already out in the UK, but US fans gotta wait a bit longer (*is patiently waiting for fifth book..or at least trying to be patient*).

Spy High sounds interesting...looking up now!

OMG
go out and start reading:

the Fearless series by Francine Pascal!
there are 36 of them and 2 super editions
i've read 31 of them in six months!
they are that addictive!

but you have to read them in order otherwise it does NOT make sense

books by michael crichton are usually spy/mystery/thriller. i just started noticing his books, and i'm reading his latest published, since I heard it was good It's called State of Fear not too hard of a read. . . .but it's kindof, well, freaky, since, so far, it's about a big tsunami--don't want to give to much away, but other current weather things are in this book now too (like the rains in ---ooo, don't want to give too much away!) give it a look; i don't know much about his other books

oh, i have the hardcover book and it's 567 pages long. oh, and though it's a fictional book, the footnotes are true . . .

is there any kind of book out there that is spyish and isn't a quick read? maybe about average-thick?

They aren't only spy novels but try reading books by David Baldacci. He writes a lot of books that center around the FBI, CIA, and secret service & they're all really awsome.

The Truth About Forever is just amazing and you have to read it. I read it last summer and I have yet to forget it...
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a must-read. And all the sequels.
Some of my friends have raved about the Gossip Girls, however I have yet to read them myself from lack of interest.
Nicholas Sparks isn't nessacariliy a teen read, but wonderful none the less.

That's all I can think of at the moment. :blink:

Riley xoxo

I dont read too much teen spy books, but i love real life spy books. I loved 'the Secret History of the CIA' about the CIA during the Cold War. i am in the middle of a book called 'Sisterhooh of Spies' about the OSS. Many Alias fans would like these books :smiley:

Back