Sports Any One Here Play Cricket?

G

grill12

Hello guys i want to ask you here is that any one person like to play cricket and which is your favorite team.

I use to play cricket all the time for a club whilst I lived in England but dropped off from it a bit since moving to Wales. I have played a game for my school's seniors though in which I took 3 wickets first game back. Was pretty pleased :D

Basically, I stopped playing because of my fear of batting against that rock solid ball. Anyone else have, or had this fear? Any tips on getting over it?

Favourite team, don't really have one but if I had to pick one I'd go for Lancashire.

I love my Cricket to be honest. I play for a sort-of-local team, with a match every Sunday morning and it's just about getting into season again now with the Sun coming out. In my opinion it's a much manlier version of baseball to be honest. Baseball is just rounders, for men. Hopefully people are no longer seeing cricket as a sport only for the posh, as it's not.

I don't like cricket. Then again, I've never played it. The fact that it's one of the world's most popular sports makes it seem to be an excellent sport. However it seems a bit too complicated for me to learn, for a sport.

Back