ANY ONE TAKE THE

crazy spinster said:
Bondgal2007 said:
I took the PSATS when I was 11, the ACT when I was 12, And I just took the SATS! Really easy test, I don't understand why High schoolers complain about them! I got 1800 something like that!
wow, that's incredible considering that the highest score you can get on the SATs is a 1600. :rolleyes:
:D :woot: :woot: :rolleyes: :D :lol:

KennyS2006 said:
crazy spinster said:
Bondgal2007 said:
I took the PSATS when I was 11, the ACT when I was 12, And I just took the SATS! Really easy test, I don't understand why High schoolers complain about them! I got 1800 something like that!
wow, that's incredible considering that the highest score you can get on the SATs is a 1600. :rolleyes:
:D :woot: :woot: :rolleyes: :D :lol:
haha, thats what i thought when i saw that too...i was like, 1800? isnt the highest a 1600? But they're coming out with a new SAT arent they? and you can get up to a 2400 on that?

OMG! I remember the SAT's! I was adamantly opposed to them. I believe with standard tests you get mediocre results. standards=limits; yourself=possibly no limits ; why put boundries on yourself?!?! Well, yeah I was forced into taking them, and I didn't care-- I looked at the questions and was like, this looks right without really thinking. I did s***ty of course like not even a 1200, but my GPA was high enough to get into UT, so I didn't give a f***!!!!!!!!!!

I took them a year ago, or maybe... don't really remember, as I didn't really care then- and still don't, actually. I got 1280 or something like that, I think... I'm horrible at math, so that score was really weak, while the other one was really strong.

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
I took them a year ago, or maybe... don't really remember, as I didn't really care then- and still don't, actually. I got 1280 or something like that, I think... I'm horrible at math, so that score was really weak, while the other one was really strong.
taht'll probably happen to me, as i'm in 9th grade, and taking algebra again! I'll probably take it over again during summer school because the info's just not sticking! But I'm really good in English, and thats the other section right?

Back