any other channels?

clak

Cadet
hi everyone, I'm kinda new here and would like to be a member forever!!

I'd like to ask you if there are any other channels that alias appears on.

I appreciate your reply.

iN THE US IT IS ABC and texas where I live its channel 8!! Wecome to AA Clak!! It was nice to meet u come back soon!! I've only been a member for 3 mounths!!
SYD

HI everyone It's me again, I wanted to reply on ur questions, you'll be surprised, in the mean time I'm living in jordan(If you know where that is)...
See my dad's kinda on a business trip for a year for teaching in some uni.

and i'm here with him, and guess what life here isn't so bad, it's soo much simpler than the usa, I like it here but still miss my friends... sigh...

anyways that's why i asked you about any other channels, too bad it was my favorite show. any more channels?? thanx..

where did u live before u moved? That sounds kinda kool! How old are u? Hi I'm Syd and I live in Texas! Hope to c u soon!!
SYD

church of mammals said:
It will make it's cable-related sydnicated debut on TNT this fall.
[post="1252785"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cool, can't wait. I went on a cruise and every day they had a different episode of Alias. Got to see the great episode where Will finds out the truth about Sydney.

HI people again, it's me third time, to answer you i lived in america before then spain and now jordan, I'm 16, and... i think that's it.

does anyone here play martial arts, i have black belt in taekwando and I'm going wing tsung, that's a new martial art, ( soo cool ) it's an improved form of kung fu.

where us?? SOrry I like to ask questions! Kool I'm 17 but I turn 18 next month! That would be a cool crusie!! That esp u mention is one of my all time favorites!! 😆
SYD

Bubbles said:
in Australia it's SUPPOSED to be on channel 7
but we haven't got S4 yet :cry:
[post="1254465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

I guess that leaves me with nothing to say.

Oh, wait! In India it's on AXN. :D

zoom zoom zoom, shik shi kaboom
shako mako----mako shee

I'm from california, ( i miss it sooo much ), see here I find it hard to motivate myself to study or do anything so i just hang around, do grafitti, chill out, today a spray paint blew on me, I'm all black now... uuuh
anyways, I want to repeat this thing that happened to me on another forum, it's where we exceed the 100 relpies, you just talk about anything, anything topic, wanna try??

see ya!!!

I love CA my dads family is from there! They live near San Diego! So that was great place!! Sorry that ur bummed out about leaving! But there is nothing to do in texas either!! Well hope to here from u again! I love chating with random people is fun!! 😆 and I've only been a member since janary and i'm a serect again all ready plus I really love alias!! 😆
SYD

just as i placed my last reply, i found out that each thred is atleast 800 replies long, so i said " OH MAN!!" as i always say.

the day turned worse and worse, i was hanging out when i saw my friend being beat up by 2 guys, he is tough but his heart isn't that much of a heart, I'm a pro in nachalks, i ran like crazy and started beating,<^>..,,..

all i remember that i found myself 400 m away from the event, with my friend "david" saying calm down, i don't enjoy it but i gotta do it, now i fear they see me and get a gang or somthin, i can't beat up 8 guys!! unless i have black belt in everything, watch every single jackie chan movies and get his autograph...
some day huh...

Back