Any other Paper Mario fans out there?

I love Paper Mario! Super Paper Mario was the easiest and I baught PMTTYD but I can beat it. I'm stuck on the Shadow Queen. And I played Paper Mario with my nephew.

MANAIC, it's a ton of fun

and I've beaten all the games before, but I redid them, so far I've beatne PM64 and SPM, but I still need to find the GC one. I'm hoping my friend has it.

RandomColours said:
MANAIC, it's a ton of fun

and I've beaten all the games before, but I redid them, so far I've beatne PM64 and SPM, but I still need to find the GC one. I'm hoping my friend has it.
I beat them all too but Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door is so hard at the end when you have to defeat the Shadow Queen.

I never played the first Paper Mario more than 10 minutes. xD I bought PM: TTYD and loved it. I could never beat the final boss though. :P When I got Super Paper Mario, I got stuck at a place and stopped playing it because it just wasn't as good as TTYD. :P

Paper Mario is awesome. I've played and beat everone so far. I wanted them to make a DS version after I beat Super Paper Mario, but I doubt that will happen.

Back