Any Sark fans?

When I post bout sark and syd i get massacred about millions of vartans ho's. I like vaughn too, but i also like sark. Can i get encouragement that I am not the only one?

I see. He is cocky in a witty sort of way. Yeah vaughn is much cuter but sark kills me with his British accent. I have a weakness for accents

And he was also a tennis instructor before an actor, I find this hilarious! lol! Sark is cool, but I'm a Vaughn fan all the way! (please don't hurt me! lol!) But if you want to discuss with a lot of Sark fans, Go to the Characters forum and then the Sark forum inside that, you'll find lots of stuff there!

Aliasgirl47 said:
And he was also a tennis instructor before an actor, I find this hilarious! lol! Sark is cool, but I'm a Vaughn fan all the way! (please don't hurt me! lol!) But if you want to discuss with a lot of Sark fans, Go to the Characters forum and then the Sark forum inside that, you'll find lots of stuff there!
Thanks a bunch, I am new here. BTW I wont hurt you. I love vaughn, too.

It's impossible to not know what Milo thinks. :rolleyes: Speaking of which, I haven't seen him around lately. Where'd he go?

Agent_Starfire said:
When I post bout sark and syd i get massacred about millions of vartans ho's. I like vaughn too, but i also like sark. Can i get encouragement that I am not the only one?
I definetly like the thought of Sark and Syd, i think it would bring great, violent sex to the series ;)

this is really strange; i was so sad when i saw the last episode, it took me days to recover from it. now, all i can think about is that sark and syd becomes something. i doesnt have to, and it cant, be a loving husband/wife relationship. but what it can be is a kind of casual sex only relationship. she and sark in the prison cell, eh ;). i mean; syd really needs a rebound after vaughn got married. who better than sark? :D

Back