Any Sark fans?

vaughnsmyguy said:
Mv mite come too, but at the moment it's just him and merrin dungey.
If Jennifer Garner went as well I would steal a ticket to see everyone...!!
I have a wierd feeling about MV coming...I don't think he will. It's abit like the RotK premiere...elijah and orlando both didn't go!!

So do i, but we might not even get a ticket, we'll keep having to check, and there's no point paying expensive tickets. And plus they might not let us come coz we're minors..it might be all posh with fancy dresses and red carpets or something...o i dunno..

ooo parents?!?! hmmm depends *where* it is first, parents are SO gonna be shaky about it?!? BUT HOW CAN I PASS OFF DAVID ANDERS AND HIS AUTOGRAPH?!?!? ARGH if my mum says no i would so burst!!

r fokes know hoew much of a fight we'd put up if they sed no. i think they'll just give in in the end. :smiley: but i really wouldnt mind paying lots of miney to get in - meeting my husband would be worth it!!

oi. lets not start that agen. wem all know the real answer. anyways....leaf i completly diagree that there is not piont paying lotsa ,money!!!!!!! you complete and utter traitor!! dude, you shud b ashamed!! anyways....its not like we cant dress up, or charm the gaurds to get in [like syd].

Back