Any story etched deeply in mind?

Lin

Cadet
Have u ever read any storybook which touched your heart deeply and etched in your mind like forever? As for me there is this book by Nicholas Sparks ( A walk to remember). I'm sure most ppl would know this through the mandy moore movie. The movie is not bad. But i personally LOVE the book. It's simple and easy to read. It touched my heart. I cried a few times along the way reading the book.
What's yours? :rolleyes: ^_^

oh nicholas sparks books.... *sigh* love those

i think tuesdays with morrie impacted me a lot bc of all the things you learn about life... you just have to experience it and i just read five people you meet in heaven by the same author... and it was about finding out your purpose in life after you die... i think it would be neat if heaven were that way...

Tuesdays with morrie and five people you meet in heaven , who's the author? Well, i guess maybe i don't read much. I only pick those recommended by friend. I hate it when i pay so much for one and it becomes a *drag* to read through the pages. So far, i really like Nicholas Sparks. I'm reading the guardian. Second one of his books i'm reading.

Hmmmm unforgettable books? Well I'd say 'Ella Enchanted'...(it doesnt matter how much you or your reading style changes but you just have to love that book), and maybe when you said 'A Walk to Remember' (the movie rocked), I remembered Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (the beginning was a bit slow but the ending made a really big impact on me)...

demented_dreamer said:
Hmmmm unforgettable books? Well I'd say 'Ella Enchanted'...(it doesnt matter how much you or your reading style changes but you just have to love that book), and maybe when you said 'A Walk to Remember' (the movie rocked), I remembered Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (the beginning was a bit slow but the ending made a really big impact on me)...
Ella enchanted..um...by who?? I'm always open for new books ^_^ :D ;)

Back