Any writers out here?

Just wanted to put some feelers out for any fellow writers.

My name is Victoria. I'm 23, an aspiring screenwriter on the East Coast. I'm always looking for people to bounce around ideas and share thoughts on works in progress. So if you'd like to, drop some lines in here.

My posts usually sink like rocks, so will this one. :lol:

I'm considering becoming a screenwriter [/producer/director], but I'm not sure if I should pursue it.

I haven't had any real projects besides Alias fan fiction that I wasn't completely committed to and brainstorming on movie ideas.

:smiley:

I'm an aspiring English novel writer, 16 years old, 17 next month, currently working on about 20 different books :blushing: (I have no life)

I work on various fan fics, but can never seem to get the characterization right in any of them (hence whenever you read any of mine, they're either AU, future or include an OC)

I am a writer, I would say. I am 14, to be 15 next month, and yet I have written many stories that I once aspired to become novels (well one is 30 pages long, another is 12- or they were till my computer died and most of the stories went away). I am writing a fantasy novel like thing right now that is already about 4 or 5 pages and continuing on.

Also, I am pretty positive that I want to pursue journalism, so that yeah...

I also write a variety of fan fics and stuff (if ever read by others)- one was for The Nanny (which I got ONE review on- a good review, especially since it was a crappy song fic) and for my BIGGER fandom of the Matrix- I wrote the first chapter of (and I am actually thinking of writing the next chapters) an all-OC fic based in Zion (if you are a Matrix fan that has any idea what I am talking about!)...

Wow...this is a long post, and I don't know if anyone is really going to read it...

i'm a writer. I'm fourteen, have writen 4 books to date, am working on 5th, and have the worst case of writer's block known to humanity. :banghead:

i'm a writer. i have a story in the non alias fiction area. i'm also writing a story right now that is loosely based on my life

Back