XBox Anybody have an X-Box 360?

My brother has one...does that count?

BTW, Mass Effect? Best scifi game ever! (So far.)
Close enough. :smiley:

Ask him if he needs a copy of Gears of War... I picked up a copy as a gift sometime ago and when the time came the person already had a copy.

Here at the house we have an X-Box and a PS2 with no immediate plans of upgrading to either a 360 or a PS3 anytime.

He's already got it, but that was awful generous of you. You should take the extra copy up to Game Stop, EB, or whatever you have in your area and get some credit towards another game.

So what are you playing? I've really enjoyed BioShock, Mass Effect (!!!), Oblivion, and the RTS Lord of the Rings game, though it's name escapes me at the moment. (Too much of the ganja.)

A 360 is way out of my price range, so I live vicariously through my brother.

He's already got it, but that was awful generous of you. You should take the extra copy up to Game Stop, EB, or whatever you have in your area and get some credit towards another game.
I thought about that but I figured it'd make a nice freebie for the forum regulars. :smiley:

A 360 is way out of my price range, so I live vicariously through my brother.
I'm in the same boat... my wife would kill me if I said I was going to shell out a few hundre for a game system. Fortunately though my brother is an avid X-Box gamer so when he bought a 360 he donated his old system to me and my brother-in-law is a Playstation fan so when he switched to the smaller PS2 Slim model he donated his old PS2 to me as well. Between them being kind to donate the systems and picking up mostly older titles at much cheaper costs than new titles my gaming expenses are pretty much low.

So, folks.... a copy of Gear of War for the X-Box 360 is still up for grabs!

Have you seen the newest PC game controllers? Joysticks and game pads?
I like my keyboard and mouse but some people don't pc game because the contols are to hard to learn.

DoubleShock-back.jpg

Consoles are for a specific type of gamer. That's not to say I don't play MotoGP2007 on my pc with a PS2 controller and an adaptor cable though! And when it comes to football games (soccer) I have been known to play them occasionally with selected friends into those types of games with 2x PC controllers on that dual adaptor!

PC's (self built) cost almost 2x as much as an xbox360 before they start to look better graphically, although the games are 60% afterwards.

I prefer pc overall because a lot of the type of games I like (strategy mostly) are only available on pc, and very few make the port over to console.

Back