Anybody sick and tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my final message and final topic to get things across, Tommy I'm sorry but I'm against you here, I agree with you about one thing you said, and yes the Admins did start this, but where would this site be without all of us, this site would be closed down along time ago if it weren't for us, and we're not acting like 1st graders, when we know that something is wrong, it's wrong. Just remember, the admins may have the most power when were here, but they wouldn't be here without us, if we weren't here everyday to talk about the topics, there would be nothing, I respect Charlie for making this site, but I think that things need to change a bit, anybody who agrees with me, don't stand up for what you believe unless you really believe in it, don't get yourself kicked out cuz everybody else might be doing it, stand up if you think it's right, and Admins, Charlie, aliasAlias, and Tommy I respect the most, but the rest of you I either don't know, or can't stand you. So do what you like, do your little revision, but if you keep taking the fun away, there won't be no fun to take away cuz none of us will be left. That's why I'm leaving now, make your decision. Ban me, don't really care, if anybody agrees with me at all, feel free to email me, or talk to me on MSN, my email is dark_wiccan@hotmail.com, it has been a pleasure to know a lot of you, Good luck

what exactly happened? i signed off around 10 est time and it looks like i missed on all the news....

Don't leave!! It's not going to change anything, and like they said, it MAY be reopened! Just let everyone calm down, chill out and see what happens!

I have stuff to say, but this is a touchy subject and i don't want to get in trouble. I'm sure there is a logical way we can all work out our differences.
I still don't know what was wrong with the dating thread. No one has told us.
I agree with Kara.
Don't leave over something small like this.

I have only one thing to say ...

On Rambaldi Day (4/7) All Alias Members had the most fun on this site!

We all come here to have fun, and we did ... actually ...

To Dark Wiccan:
hey don't leave because they closed AllAlias Dating Online Service
it was fun, and even if they don't want to tell us the real reason, why
they closed it ... its not like they are gonna kick you out for starting the
thread ... I still am confused for why they closed it ... nothing was said
in bad taste and we were having fun ...

I have fun everytime I come on here, and the Administrators have reasons for doing things... they don't want to shut down our fun just to spite us, or else they'd close the whole site!!

I totally see your point of view Dark_Wiccan, but we should really drop it...we don't have "rights" on this site...it's owned by someone...it isn't a democracy...the "rights" that we have on this site are GIVEN to us by the administrators...that's cool that you are standing up for this...I respect you for that Dark_Wiccan...and for the rest of you who want the dating service back or who have any other issue with the Administrators...just try and ask and give them reasons why...don't make demands, get sassy, and dont get mad...it wont get us anywhere...stay calm and express your opinion with an open mind...

Please Guys lets be civilized here Tommy is right Adm. did set this up DW is right also ew do make up the site, but we can't just yell and try to take down the Adm. I just PMed Tommy asking to keep that thread in consideration lets not say anything that we will regret later and/or get us thrown off and/or erase the whole Member Lounge and Dating Service Thread

~KM

AliasHombre said:
There is some sort of logic behind this move.
I agree with my AA Girlfriend.
lol, thanks for agreeing with me. And yes, there is logic behind everything they do, or else they wouldn't do it!

I encourage everyone to ask them to get the dating service back if they want it back...but that's all!...don't get them angry...we should be mature about this...unlike how we were before...I had a lot of fun on the dating service and would love to see it back!

Kara said:
AliasHombre said:
There is some sort of logic behind this move. 
I agree with my AA Girlfriend.
lol, thanks for agreeing with me. And yes, there is logic behind everything they do, or else they wouldn't do it!
I wish they would explain why they closed it though...they don't have to, but it would just be nice out of consideration...I still don't know why it was closed...I'm glad that people are being cool about this :smiley:...If we respect the administrators...maybe they will respect us and allow us to keep the member lounge and have the dating service...

What exactly angered the administration? The whole polygamy idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back