Anybody sick and tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get yourselves in trouble, I am mad, and I won't give up on this, ban me, I'm waiting, and it's only a matter of time till this get closed down, I take full blame for this, don't get mad at anybody else. But nobody is really seeing my point, so I really don't know why I'm still here, I'm not going to stay quiet about this

SydB_JenG said:
Kara said:
AliasHombre said:
There is some sort of logic behind this move. 
I agree with my AA Girlfriend.
lol, thanks for agreeing with me. And yes, there is logic behind everything they do, or else they wouldn't do it!
I wish they would explain why they closed it though...they don't have to, but it would just be nice out of consideration...I still don't know why it was closed...I'm glad that people are being cool about this :smiley:...If we respect the administrators...maybe they will respect us and allow us to keep the member lounge and have the dating service...
I'm sure they'll explain if they decide not to re-open it. And if they do, maybe they'll explain why they closed it. I think some may be a tad angry at some things that were said though.

yeah...I think that kind of pushed it. even though society many be made of of polygamist (is that a word?) it isn't exactly politically correct. so i'm assuming that thats it. but in was all in spite of pure fun!

Kara said:
SydB_JenG said:
Kara said:
AliasHombre said:
There is some sort of logic behind this move. 
I agree with my AA Girlfriend.
lol, thanks for agreeing with me. And yes, there is logic behind everything they do, or else they wouldn't do it!
I wish they would explain why they closed it though...they don't have to, but it would just be nice out of consideration...I still don't know why it was closed...I'm glad that people are being cool about this :smiley:...If we respect the administrators...maybe they will respect us and allow us to keep the member lounge and have the dating service...
I'm sure they'll explain if they decide not to re-open it. And if they do, maybe they'll explain why they closed it. I think some may be a tad angry at some things that were said though.
Hopefully people are mature enough to disreguard some things that were said in the heat of the moment.

Dark Wiccan said:
Don't get yourselves in trouble, I am mad, and I won't give up on this, ban me, I'm waiting, and it's only a matter of time till this get closed down, I take full blame for this, don't get mad at anybody else. But nobody is really seeing my point, so I really don't know why I'm still here, I'm not going to stay quiet about this
I see your point Dark_Wiccan...but if we want the administrators to help us...we need to be nice and mature about it...we all want the same thing you do...we just arent getting mad about it...we see a better way to handle this...

SydB_JenG said:
I totally see your point of view Dark_Wiccan, but we should really drop it...we don't have "rights" on this site...it's owned by someone...it isn't a democracy...the "rights" that we have on this site are GIVEN to us by the administrators...that's cool that you are standing up for this...I respect you for that Dark_Wiccan...and for the rest of you who want the dating service back or who have any other issue with the Administrators...just try and ask and give them reasons why...don't make demands, get sassy, and dont get mad...it wont get us anywhere...stay calm and express your opinion with an open mind...
I totally and completely agree with mo. :smiley:

I'm not gonna sit here and say, oh were sorry cuz you won't let us have fun, I'm not gonna sit here and kiss the asses of the administrators, Kylo agrees with me

AS long as we stay mature about it and respect their decision I'm sure they will be happier and wil be level-headed about the whole thing and make a good decision I know whatever the ADm. decide to do I will support.

~KM

Dark Wiccan said:
I'm not gonna sit here and say, oh were sorry cuz you won't let us have fun, I'm not gonna sit here and kiss the asses of the administrators, Kylo agrees with me
No one is doing that Dark_Wiccan!! We have just chosen a different way to approach this and to try and get what we want...just becasue we aren't getting hot-headed doesn't mean we aren't trying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back