Anybody sick and tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am sorry to see you go. If that is how you feel, then that is how you feel--I can't help that. I will NOT ban you, you have done nothing to enforce banment.

As for the thread, I personally do not know why it was moved either. I haven't had a chance to talk to Joe about it yet, but I am sure he has a good reason. I also support Joe and his action, whatever the reasoning was.

I am closing this thread though because I don't want it to turn into the other thread. Please don't start another. This isn't up for public discussion at this point. As said before, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I do request that you be civilized and well mannered, if not, it is likely that I will not respond.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
remember the goal, remember the goal, remember the goal.

What was the goal again? no, seriously, what do you plan to accomplish?
Well my goal is to find out why it was closed...and if we can get the dtaing service back...because it was a lot of fun...and also to try and keep the member lounge...(one of the administrators mentioned closing it.)

hello...tommy r u there? you'd end much controversy if u'd respond...everyone seems to been more rational now...

but blowing up at the administrators isn't going to help very much! and they are considering re-opening it, so we'll have to wait for the verdict and then make our case!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
but blowing up at the administrators isn't going to help very much! and they are considering re-opening it, so we'll have to wait for the verdict and then make our case!
Yessum indeed.

I have lost a lot of trust in a lot of people today.

As of now, this thread will be closed. If you believe otherwise, like I said before, I have no problem reading and answering PMs :smiley:

NOTE: I'm also trying to figure out what happened, so please be patient. We should have something shortly.

(also, feel free to email or PM me if you have concerns)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back