Anybody understand Geometry?

We just started geometry, but my teacher is weird so all we're doing is coloring shapes. I feel like i'm in pre-school.

I'm in Geometry Honors, but proofs are one of the hardest things for me. I might be able to help if you post up the question :smiley:

I love geometry...so much better than algebra II, which I'm in now. I tutor my friend in this class, so I'd love to be of as much help as you need.

ahhh... my sister's a math goddess... does math problems for fun and hasn't been beat in a competition. she would love to see a problem to do for fun.

OMG guys and girls thanks sooooo much but don't have school 2day and 4got to bring the book home but I can promise u that Friday I'll prob. have a ton of quest.!! I'm so glad that u guys understand it b/c proofs are super hard to me so ttyl on Friday!! Thanks again!!

Ok I have a quest.
Given:segment FB is perp. 2 seg. AD,seg. GC is perp. 2 AD,seg. FB is congruent 2 seg. GC, seg. AE is congruent 2 seg. DE
Prove seg AB is congruent 2 seg. DC
You use the AAS (angle angle side) post. and the last step is CPCTC the shape is think a triangle roof split in 2 so there are 3 parts 2 tri. at the ends and in the middle is a square but the top is slanted

Well....if i actually understood that problem, but I don't actually understand the given...how exactly does it divey up? But congruency is one of the easiest sections of geom.

Back