Anybody understand Geometry?

AliasALIAS said:
I'm in Geometry Honors, but proofs are one of the hardest things for me. I might be able to help if you post up the question :smiley:
I need to ask you something, Does your school have honors for everything. Because geimetry is ez math. Our school onlt had AP for the high level classes.

geometry is stupid..i dont plan to use tringles in life....its useless but i take it cuz i gotta..i understand it but its pointless

AliasHombre said:
AliasALIAS said:
I'm in Geometry Honors, but proofs are one of the hardest things for me. I might be able to help if you post up the question :smiley:
I need to ask you something, Does your school have honors for everything. Because geimetry is ez math. Our school onlt had AP for the high level classes.
Well, my school doesn't have the best honors program, but it has more honors classes then I thought it did. Freshmen and sophomores have no honors classes (except for math), but there will be more available next year.

Umm...I'm not sure if I answered your question...Basically, there are honors and AP classes, 90% for juniors and seniors (at least this year and previous years)

Yeah. We have honors classes at my school. I am in all of them except I shouldn't be in the math one because I am unable to do well in that class I do not know what my problem is.

K. Ackles said:
What are the honours classes? Is it like for 'smarter' people who can cope better with the 'higher grade' of math and stuff?
It's supposedly for the 'smarter' people :P (some ppl shouldn't be in some honors classes).
At my school, to get into an honors class, you have to take a test and/or get recommended by the teacher. You also have to have at least a B in the class.

AliasALIAS said:
K. Ackles said:
What are the honours classes? Is it like for 'smarter' people who can cope better with the 'higher grade' of math and stuff?
It's supposedly for the 'smarter' people :P (some ppl shouldn't be in some honors classes).
At my school, to get into an honors class, you have to take a test and/or get recommended by the teacher. You also have to have at least a B in the class.
We can take what we want, legally they can't stop us. But the AP classes at school are unbelievably hard.
We have a thing called "AC" classes "accelerated" theres no ap test so no college credit but you get a grade point boost.

AliasHombre said:
AliasALIAS said:
K. Ackles said:
We can take what we want, legally they can't stop us. But the AP classes at school are unbelievably hard.
We have a thing called "AC" classes "accelerated" theres no ap test so no college credit but you get a grade point boost.
We have something like that, but it is a higher grade class, and it boosts your mark, and your aggregate!

Back