Anybody watch Friday's SG-1?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
If so, did that restaurant happen to look familiar? If you answer "Yes" to that question it's because it's the same one from the now-cancelled show Dead Like Me. :P

is that the two part Moebius episodes?

never watched the other program, so it was new to me!.

Except the 90 minute's episode totally screwed me up time wise! I was in the office late and it was past 10 when I got home so I purposely left the Sc-Fi Channel off until 11:00 -- That way I could watch all three shows from the beginning like they usually do Friday nights. When I changed channels I wasn't expecting BSG to still be on. :P It cost me some sleep but I'm glad I stayed up to watch all three shows, it was worth it.

yeah.. and they didn't exactly give us any notice by promoting it.. i would've changed my vcr to catch it all for my father. oops.
as it was, at least i was home to watch it all.. and i can get the rerun for him.

I'm so jealous! I don't even turn the TV on anymore. The VCR is a dinosaur and it ate my Abyss tape so I hesitate stickin anything else into it. {maybe I could pay my boy to tape them for me, then watch them Saturday Night}

Yeah, you should get him to record Friday night's for you.... As with any series some of the shows are better than others but for the most part the block of SG-1, Atlantis, and BSG all in a row makes for great TV watching.

Back