Anyone else sick of Dancing with the Stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% officially sick of watching Dancing With The Stars. I get it, these people are famous and perfect and apparently can accomplish anything they try. Have you tried dancing with a professional and full time practice? I bet a lot of us could be really good!!

I love Dancing with the Stars, but I can definitely agree with you on the idea of anyone being taught by a professional to dance will of course be amazing. Have you heard of the new dance show Your Mama Don’t Dance on Lifetime? I've been seeing a bunch of commercials for it this week. It's another dance show but it's supposed to be different than most on TV at the moment, however I'm not really sure how just yet. The only odd thing I've seen so far is in the commercial they say there is some sort of secret revealed. I'm curious!!!

Omg yes I have seen so many commercials for Your Mama Don't Dance. It's on tonight at 9 which works out perfect because I'm catching the last showing of The Other Boelyn girl tonight too.

it's really cool seeing Lifetime puttin out new shows like that. they've had such a stigma for so long of havin' very specifically geared programming but now they're expanding their potential viewers, good for them! i really dug this show, sucks i gotta miss it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back