Anyone got one?

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
does anyone have a niece or a nephew??? i have 2 nieces and a nephew.... and last night, i got a new niece :smiley: she's so tiny and cute! *sighs* lol

Anyhoo.... do you guys ever have to babysit them... alot! i thought this could be a good thread to whine and nag about it :P

I have two nieces aged 9 and 5 - I don't get to see them much because they live out of province (in Alberta) due to their parents having separated, but they're both adorable and funny.

what her name ???? :angelic:

my aunt had her first baby 2 months ago, Ava, she's my youngest cousin, i'm 15 years older than her! lol we joke that when she's 15, she'll be watching my kids :lol:

awwww!!! cute!

the new baby's name is Kaylee Jade and my other nieces are Ashley (8) and Emily (2) and my other brother has a son named Devon, he's 9 months :smiley:

but my nieces live here so it's total chaos :( lol my brother and sister-in-law are young and stupid so they're not the most mature parents :P my sister always makes me change the diapers cuz she can't stand them, and they both work so i get stuck with my nieces all day lol i practically raised Emily so whats another one :P

lol i know the feeling, i have 2 younger cousins other than Ava, they're Julia (2) and Jenna ( 10 months) and it seems whenever i come over for a visit, my uncle and aunt have to "run and get something" when the diapers are dirty :lol:

that picture is sooo cute :love:

I *think* I do...

ok my mum has a cousins and his son has a daughter...

argh too complicated and confuzzling

but no my brother has no kids :P

:woot: Haylee? *happysighs* tell 'em me likey :P
OOh uum well so far I have one wonderful, sweet and so funny niece. She's 2 and half years old and yeah she's gonna have a lil sis soon lol, it's due to july but my sis is so impatient :rolleyes: but gosh she has such a big tummy I so wish there's 2 in there but the 2nd one is hiding :angelic:
What? Can always hope, no? :P

church of mammals said:
Not litterally, but I have friends that are like brothers/sisters to me that have children.
[post="1339449"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Arrrrrrrrrgh....you are part of the problem Alex!!!(I'm not as angry as I sound, I promise :lol:smiley:
Yeah, well I hate it when your parents tell you somone is your aunt or uncle, and then 6 or so years down the line you find out that they're not really related to you at all...:blink:

Oh yeah, can we all remember that the word for an aunt or an uncle if you don't know whether it's an aunt or and uncle, or if it's a group....is pibling! So I can see an awful lot of piblings around here!
~The AllAlias Society of Neologists...making life easier~

Jai :rain:

Natalie, your niece looks so cute!! :smiley:

so nephew/cousin... there's a difference right?? always gets me confused...

I'm the youngest in both families, so I never had to babysit, I guess I was the little pain in the ass they had to babysit ;) When my brothers weren't around, I had older cousins/nieces to babysit me, which I loved, they were 'so cool' lol
And now those nieces/nephews have kids... lol, the circle of life :rolleyes:

hahaha well i have two older brothers, so i'm the baby too but my oldest bro had my first niece when he was 18 and my sister-in-law was 17 sooo they moved into the basement apartment and they've been there ever since lol but my first niece was born when i was like 9 so i don't remember her as a baby, just my other niece cuz she's only 2 :P and now Haylee lol oyy boyy, i'm defintely ready to be a mom now LOL!

Back