Anyone have decent writing skills?

Karetyr

Cadet
I'm developing a fantasy tabletop RPG. It's a mix of standard and nonstandard fantasy, and generally very heroic in theme.

Trouble is, I need writers to help me finish it. This won't pay any coin, but I can promise that if you help out your name will be in the credits on the first page of the book.

Anyone up for it?

I would but then I'd be helping out the competition :P
All my writing skills are going purely into my game and literary submissions.
Good luck finding someone though. Personally, I'm scrounging for artists.

I'm going to need roughly 20,000-30,000 words total, with a mix of filler text (monster, spell, and ability descriptions), brief fictional pieces, and world description.

If you have a project that needs an artist, I'm willing to trade my ability as an artist for your ability as a writer. That offer's not just open to Gate, either.

I'd be willing to poke at my head with a stick until I came up with a masterpiece, but my eyes go all slot-machine-roller when there are numbers involved and I don't know 'em. Or, well, I guess that depends on what I'm working on. In other words, I'd be willing to give it a go, though, by my own judgment, my writing skills are rather mediocre. Which is to say, while they're not terrible, they're also not a shining light in the sky, bringing hope to all the downtrodden children of the world... Yeah... *shrug*

Back