Anyone here keep a journal?

I use to. I was really into it a few months ago. But I have like a good 10 journals that are written in for about a month or so...i always forget.

kouk said:
Yes i kept a journal.
But that was when i was 13 or somenthing!
Sometimes i forgot to write somenthing in it.
It's a lot of work to keep it up to date!
But i actually spend a lot of time on the computer.

Maybe a journal on the internet would be funny.
Does anyone know where i can find one?
xanga.com is pretty good

VaughnFan13 said:
kouk said:
Yes i kept a journal.
But that was when i was 13 or somenthing!
Sometimes i forgot to write somenthing in it.
It's a lot of work to keep it up to date!
But i actually spend a lot of time on the computer.

Maybe a journal on the internet would be funny.
Does anyone know where i can find one?
xanga.com is pretty good
Thanks!!
I will check it out!!

lol...I've written poetry before, but only for class normally! And I do like the way it turns out sometimes, especially the one I wrote for our poetry project.

As for journals...I have a day book from Hallmark that you could ask me what happened on some random day from about 1999 on and I could tell you my experience of the day! lol
But I have another journal/diary whatever you want to call it....I'll write whenever I feel the need, but I have way to many....half that probably only have one entry!

i have 2.. one on teenopendiary.com.. and then a real one. i use it to write poems and such. and if i am really pissed or sad or whatever it is a good place to vent.

same here...I love having a place to vent...and then a year later I look it up and realize how trivial or even not so trivial the incident was!

I started to have a computer one, but I realized how much more I loved writing out what I felt. It feels extremely personal to look back and see the different writing I've used....or even tears splashed on certain pages.

btvaughn said:
I started to have a computer one, but I realized how much more I loved writing out what I felt.  It feels extremely personal to look back and see the different writing I've used....or even tears splashed on certain pages.
usually when I write, I'm ranting, so I can typpe faster than I write, which is helpful ^_^ that's probably the only reason it's in the computer, that and the fact that im very unorginized.

i have a journal, where i write everything good n bad that happens to me ( actually, i haven't written in a looong time ) i think it's wonderful to be able to look back a year or 2 and see what was going on, what i thought or felt.

Back