Anyone here keep a journal?

I love love love buying journals, but I have the hardest time writing in them. which is pretty sad. :lol:

currently I've got a web page where I post all my writings, that serves as a journal for me. ^_^

i love writing in my journal...it relaxes me...if you want the link (cuz its online), pm me! i say my true thoughts in my journal...its kinda just for me, but if ppl other than my friends in rl want to see it, i let them

lol...i remember when i went to that thread bebri, i looked at the 2 or 3 poems at the top and then scrolled down exxpecting to see just comments, but there were more poems...they're really good btw

VaughnFan13 said:
lol...i remember when i went to that thread bebri, i looked at the 2 or 3 poems at the top and then scrolled down exxpecting to see just comments, but there were more poems...they're really good btw
thank you!

why'd u stop Timmy?

I used to keep a diary when I was young but I kept forgetting to write in it, so I gave up in the end, plus it can always fall into the wrong hands...

Betha Bristow said:
VaughnFan13 said:
thank you!

why'd u stop Timmy?
Because....when I wrote in my journal....It would be like right before I went to sleep...and then I got really sleepy and I just stop doing it.

Back