Anyone here keep a journal?

I try, I tend to lose mine all of the time and find them years later. I bought a new one today to replace a lost one actually. How about you?

i have some notebooks, and i write my thought and things that happen to me or that i feel. i've done it for 3 years more or less, but i haven't written much lately. generally i write about the guys i llike or my crush... things like that. :smiley:

I'll write about what's going on in the world, profound thoughts I've had during the day, some grand happenings, cruches, dates, and problems, they're nice to have, I just wish I wouldn't lose them!

hi, i'm here! that's pretty much what i do, i love reading what happened 2 years ago, for example, and clearly see how i felt

yes! Last year I was sick for three months during which I was on the school basketball team, my point of view was so warped since I was on all kinds of drugs they were using to get me better. I would still go to practice and my thoughts were absolutely crazy! It is really funny to read back at that time.

i've seen the 2 movies that have come out, and i like them pretty much - not looove them though. i think viggo's hooot!!!

SA Spurs is my fave basquetball team. yours?

and yeah! i/'m sooo glad i met u too! : )

Oh, I love LOTR. Um, right now I'd have to say that the San Antonio Spurs are my favorite too. Viggo is great! Well, I hope to talk to you soon! PM me!

So anyways, back on topic...I'm going to start another one of those online journals and autaully update it this time. lately i've just been writing on loose paper.

i tried keepin a journal but i only write in it when im depressed nothing in there is happy.....

and i tried keepin one of those online journal things....damn Xnaga i have so many accounts and they all fail i never update them :rolleyes:

i juss updated a xanga entry lol....yeah mine aint pretty either my Premium juss expired so nuthin great bout it anymore ;)

my postings are funny....i dont post my depressin ones ....b/c i dont want ppl know im depressed

Back