Anyone here watch Animé?

I watch Naruto... Many people hate it, but I think it's really good. I'm on episode 55 of Shippuuden. I also watched Lucky Star, but never finished the series. I got to episode 21, I believe. How about you?

oh, BTW, I thinik naruto is stupid...hehehe

half the show is showing people just standing there or showing a cheap flashbacks...flashbacks are cool as long as it doesn't happen all the time

I got into Naruto a little while ago, but never finished watching the episodes. I used to watch DBZ back in middle school. And I don't really know if Shin Chan is considered anime or not, but I love that show. XD

I watch quite a bit simply due to the fact that all there is on TV is cheap dull American sitcoms and stupid reality shows..... So long as they have a decent plot, and some original ideas It doesn't really phase me that its animated.....

Recently finished watching Death Note and Gantz they are both awesome series. I got sick of Naruto during the infamous 60 episode (Roughly) stretch of poor fillers.... Bleach was ok but stopped watching at around episode 100 when I ran out of hard drive space =(

http://z7.invisionfree.com/AnimeWarsAllstars/index.php?
Wc3 Best anime map... and im one of there top pplz for random hacking into maps and making gfx for the map.... enough said? :P

Naruto
Naruto Shipuuden
Bleach
Kenichi
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
Zone of Enders
Code Geass
Stell angel kurumi
Mahou Sensei Negima
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (was ftw)
Prince of tennis

and many others lol

I watch them bc ya nothing good is ever on in america. And honestly nohting is wrong with it since its the SAME as a sitcom just animated... Atleast the kinds i love watching.. Ie everyday stuff with a few twists. Pretty much my group of pplz can name a character and his or her anime from a picture... Not me persay... im okay at it... but i got some ppl at are beast mode. Heres a good place to watch if your really bored though no DL needed.
http://anime6.org/m6/index.php?_action=cat_browse&sid=3

www.onemanga.com is aight too if u like to read manga.

Lol
I read and watched Deathnote.
Same w/ Wolf's rain and Naruto and Bleach.
I gave up on some others but meh

Back