Anyone here with the birthday on october 13th?

Lol yeah i was just wondering cuz i thought it would be cool to find sum 1 with the same birthday as me! One of my friends has the same b-day and we were born the same year! Oct. FRIDAY the 13! lol

mines april 9th. My aunt was born on Halloween. Pie doesn't the birthday Oct. 13 make you kind of jinxed haha. One of my friends in the sixth grades birthday was Oct. 13th. We joked when one ear it ended up being on a Friday.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! He also died on March 1 :( We go see LOTR in the theater on that day to honor him and my friend.

I knew it! I knew it! I was thinking about LOTR, and then remembered when I read the timeline and thought it was interesting that he was born and died on the same day!

:jump: I remembered!

Good job, I'm SO proud of you! We actually made two cakes last year, one for my friend's birthday and one for Aragorn, that and September 22 is coming up!

wow i never knew that Aragorn was born and died on the same day...and i read LOTR! Mines on May 17th and i've never met anyone with the same bday as me. Anyone born on May 17th?

Back