Anyone in school?

:angry: I was cut 2 months off my summer break! My new school Trinity High for the Gifted is so mean! I have to go to school year-round NOW! But every 2 months I get a week off! So it's all good! Anyone good at math?? I need MAJOR help on AP Cal! Please!!! :(

Year round?? I couldn't handle it. I'd go insane. I'm good at math, but, my school doesn't exactly have the best educational program, so I'm probably nowhere near anything you're doing. ;)

I went to a year-round school a couple years back... it was okay, they give you a couple weeks of break every once in a while, but then they still give you a month or two for summer vacation. At least, that's what mine was.

I can't believe you're already back in school! YUCK! :confused:

I guess it pays to not be gifted!! :lol:

I like the school cause it's private, never have gone to public once. But public seems more fun. the school is like a campus different buliding for each class. I do get 3 weeks off in June next year.I liked theold way but hey I have no chose really my parents make my choses for schools. There are some cool things about the school though, some kids start at 8 and get out at 2. I start at 9:15 and get out at 3:15. And my switch I have 2 a day instead of 4 plus electives. There are some actitives like boating, horse backriding , and lacross. But hey I like it cause I am with smart ppl!

Bondgal2007 said:
I like the school cause it's private, never have gone to public once. But public seems more fun. the school is like a campus different buliding for each class. I do get 3 weeks off in June next year.I liked theold way but hey I have no chose really my parents make my choses for schools. There are some cool things about the school though, some kids start at 8 and get out at 2. I start at 9:15 and get out at 3:15. And my switch I have 2 a day instead of 4 plus electives. There are some actitives like boating, horse backriding , and lacross. But hey I like it cause I am with smart ppl!
interesting. i dunno if i would like the whole one week vacation tihng tho. i like goin places during the summer and jus sleepinin and being lazy with no school to think about.

i ok at math. i think im stupid, but all my teachers think im good. i think they're confused... haha! i definitely cant do calculus tho.... bah :blush:

Back