Anyone in school?

yeah it is. . . *i got in trouble for looking at the clock*. . . he goes *Miss (my last name) its still working .. oh i know wut u are doing saying a silent prayer to Jesus* i was like wut the hell .. . and then i got in trouble for not saying thank you ARGH!!!

my school starts at 7:45 and we get out at 2:51 argh!!! . . .and my school is like 20 minutes away without traffic 25 to 30 with traffic. . .so i have to leave EARLY!! ahhh school sux

I really don't wanna go back to school on Sept. 3rd! My highschool is a public school and it absolutely sucks. I honestly feel like I'm not being challenged enough at all but I don't have any other options, so yeah... We have 3 towns that go to the school and I think a few years ago, we had a higher drop-out rate than the Boston inner-city schools and those are really bad schools! Anywho, what are private schools like? I've always been in public schools so I was just wondering.

I start the 2nd as well, and I reeeeeeeally dont want to go back. My school is being more over run with ghettoness every year. lol. I dont learn felgercarb, and then I'll get to high school and feel stupid. :blink: lol.

Back