Anyone Meet MV?

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
Okay so I'm in LA for the summer and my aunt lives about 20 minutes away from the Disney Lot. So i went to the set the first time last weekend and the security guard said it was a closed set which was a given :P but he was actually really nice about it. He said my best bet was to wait outside the set like all the other fans do, so thats exactly what i did, for like 5 times lol! i was so bummed, i thought i would never meet anyone :( and then on wednesday, I went to the set at around 6am and i saw like 6 other girls there waiting so i just started making conversation with them and they told me they've been out there all night! thats too crazy :lol: so anyways, at around 7ish the security guard came up to us and we thought we were in trouble lol but he just came up to us to tell us that an actor has agreed to sign our stuff but we had to go one at a time and no pushing :lol: :angelic: he just ruined my idea :P so yeah, after a few minutes, a big black car came out, honestly, we thought it would be VG lol! so when MV got out, we went mad! lol we all started cheering and he came up to us and thanked us for coming, and then he signed stuff and we got our cameras out but the stupid security guard said there isn't enough time for pictures, just signing. So he signed my hot MV pic, and i went in for a hug :angelic: and yeah, thats about it, he was only there for like less then 10 minutes cuz there was only 6 of us and the security guard was hurrying him along. After he left, we all talked about it for a lil bit and then i went to Starbucks and had a muffin cuz i felt so lightheaded from everything :lol: i was literally shaking as i gave him the pic, i think he noticed cuz he looked up at me and smiled lol i hope he wasn't laughing at me! :thinking: :lol:

so yeah, that was it lol i'll scan the autograph when i get home next month, i don't have a scanner here. :(

so is there anyone else who's met him?

Good for you nat! (y) I always find it amazing when the opportunity to meet someone famous or even just seeing them how our whole personality changes. I'm sure you were fine.... and I think it was really great of MV to do that for you guys. It took him 10 minutes to make a whole lot of people happy. If more of those hollywood types would be more like him (and JG), we wouldn't think that they are all a bunch of spoiled brats.

well REALLY lucky you because MV finally had his last day of shooting on the show......

Source: www.vartanho.com

"Update (August 18 2005): Confirmation of MV leaving Alias

Jodi at mvcampaign.com has received confirmation from a source from the set that MV is leaving "Alias." MV had his last day of shooting for the show yesterday and there are no plans to have him back. For all the details (major spoiler alert!), check out the exact wording at the mvcampaign.com board. It's obviously a highly reliable source, so there you have it. Thanks so much for sharing this, Jodi! Wish it were better news."

watch out for the spoilers please. :smiley:

she wrote to me like this a few minutes ago:

"He wasn't wearing cologne..i dunno how to describe it lmao!
..but it smelled really sweet....just tell them that hahaha
.....and he's strong, when i gave him a hug i thought he was gonna cut off my circulation"

Aww he smells sweet and hugs tight. :blush:

Do fans wait outside the set regularly? I think I might apply for a college down there! :lol:

there were only a few fans but they told me they were there all night, they had sleeping bags and everything lol but i'm pretty sure people hang around that place, especially tourists.

Kakan said:

.....and he's strong, when i gave him a hug i thought he was gonna cut off my circulation"
[post="1462158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He could cut off my circulation any day. Please thank your friend for sharing her experience with us. :P

Kakan said:

[post="1462158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*swoon*
strong :thud: smelled sweet 🤤 crapit i wanna go hang outside the disney lot and hug him :sadangel:

SkyGirl5 said:
*swoon*
strong :thud: smelled sweet 🤤  crapit i wanna go hang outside the disney lot and hug him :sadangel:
[post="1462288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Janet...I hope you will someday..and I hope he will come to the AR3 next year :angelic: 👍 :telepath:

Wow... Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

Needless to tell you that we're all jealous of you... a hug and a smiley from MV... :woot: Gosh... LOL... oh and an autograph jeeesh... I'd love nothing more than that too... hehe

It's great to read that there are still hopes for me to get to meet him some dy :angelic: :P

And knowing MV (the shy guy he is) I'm sure he only flashed you a smile to make you feel at ease :lol: he surely wasn't laughing at you ;)

Thanks bunches :hug: your cookie

Back